What Color Are Your Lips?
The medicine from the East has an interesting belief that you can easily figure your health condition from the color of your lips.
Now, look at yourself in the mirror and find out what color are your lips.
Natural color of the lips is pink and all other shades indicate certain problems.
- Pale pink — if your lips are paler than usual it is a sign of anemia. Our body lacks hemoglobin and red blood cells, so it is advisable for you to eat food rich with iron and vitamin C.
- Strong red — if your lips have stronger red shade than usual it means that your body “burns” and your liver works overtime.
- Violet-green — It is not unusual when the temperatures are low your lips to change color to purple or green. But, if your lips constantly look that way we warn you that you probably have some problems with your heart and lungs, so the best thing is to go check it out.
- Dark purple — If your lips have dark color it means that something is wrong with the digestive system. We advise you to stop eating fast food and fill your body with fresh food rich with fiber.
- Dark purple edges — If only your lips’ edges are dark it means that you lack balance in your body. In this case you will often feel a change in your body temperature. You should rest more, eat well and don’t eat food with specific and strong flavor.
Originally published at ahealthycrew.com on May 19, 2017.