Search Engine Marketing tool SEMrush for Digital Marketers
SEMrush Rank is a unique report. You’ll see a complete listing of the top 100,000 domains in SEMrush’s database, ranked in order of their search engine keywords and estimated traffic coming from search.
With each domain listed, you’ll see the following metrics:
- SEMrush Rank: The domain’s ranking (from 1–100,000) in the list.
- SE keywords: The amount of keywords bringing traffic to the site from Google’s top 100 results.
- SE Traffic: Estimated monthly traffic brought to the website from its organic keywords.
- Costs: An estimation of the domain’s organic traffic if it was paid for through Adwords
- Ads Keywords: Number of keywords the domain is paying for that appear within the top 11 Google Adwords results.
- Ads Traffic: Estimated monthly traffic brought to the website from its paid keywords.
- Ads Traffic Price: An estimation of the domain’s budget spent on paid keywords in Google Adwords