3 Ways Neuromarketing Can Help Marketers To Build A Great Brand
To Avoid Misconceptions with the terms Marketing and Neuromarketing. Lets Start with knowing the difference between them.
Neuromarketing Versus Marketing
Marketing: It is a field devoted to influence people to like things/products/services…. I hope it makes sense. And ultimately it targets audience to buy the product/services. Including things which they need and also which they may not needed. So, everyone tries to influence people brains now and always.
Neuromarketing: It is a new way to measure whether and how marketing/ marketing campaigns are performing. Neuromarketers believe it’s a better way to measure marketing because it’s based on a more realistic understanding of how consumer’s brains operate.
So, if you believe that influencing brains is a bad thing, then, in our opinion, your complaint is with marketing, not with neuromarketing.
Now let’s look into the 3 Major Ways Neuromarketing can help marketers to understand consumer behavior better.
- It Can tell marketers what’s going on in people’s brain while they are experiencing a marketing stimulus.
- It Can tell marketers how brains react to marketing stimuli presented in different situations, contexts and designs.
- Seeing you add all alone or seeing your ad beside your competitor’s products ad
- At different pricing points
- In a store versus in online
- Using different colors/fonts/text placements
3. It can tell marketers how brains translate those reactions into consumer decisions and behaviors. For example, how a customer decides to buy a product/service or switching loyalty to a new brand.
The Important point is never forget that in the event that you are not doing it, different competitors are doing it. Be that as it may, ought to any of the ideas recorded stay outsider or you would incline toward an exceptionally careful and inside and out digital strategy, the team at AICelluloids is cheerful to help you always — don’t hesitate to contact us and tell what you require. The advertising strategists at AICelluloids would be gotten a kick out of banding together with you to beat the competition and make you standout in crowd.