Contact the Best Company for Refurbished GC Systems
Which company sells the best Refurbished Agilent 5890 Gc?
Analytical Instrument management (AIM) sells the best Refurbished and Custom Configured systems to the clients. The company goes through a number of steps for refurbishing the system. Listed below are the steps that help in the refurbishing process:
• In the first step, after the system arrives at Analytical Instrument management (AIM), the system is completely stripped down to the frame. This is done for all Gas Chromatography (GC) System,Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) and accessories.
• In the second step, all the components are washed, inside and out and cleaned thoroughly. The electronics are brushed with dry compressed gas.
• In the third step, all the components are gathered together and evaluated for comprehensiveness. New parts are added if required. Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) systems a new repelled, new filaments, new electron multipliers, new vacuum hose and new Edwards rough pump oil are added.
• In the fourth step, the system is completely reconstructed by using new or refurbished components.
• In the fifth step, the data systems, and computers are custom assembled and organized to ensure hardware and software compatibility with the analytical equipment and software.
• In the last step, each system undergoes intensive quality testing to ensure that performance meets or beats the original manufacturer specifications.
Why approach Analytical Instrument management (AIM)?
Other than this, with Analytical Instrument management (AIM), one can get the benefit of reduced cost of laboratory operations by purchasing quality refurbished and tested equipment. The company also provides equipment on rent and lease. The additional services of the company include custom configuration, familiarization services and installation.
Thus, choose Analytical Instrument management (AIM) to get the best refurbished equipment. In addition, one can also find the best prices on Used Hp 5890 Gc from Analytical Instrument management (AIM). The Hewlett Packard HP 5890 Series II Gas Chromatograph (GC)offers elasticity in choices among columns, inlets, and detectors through the use of liners and adapters. Additional flexibility is increased through positions of inlets and detectors. The equipment consists of five inlet options and six detectors, in addition to a wide variety of flow and pressure control components.
How to approach Analytical Instrument management (AIM)?
AIM can be contacted for selling or buying the Refurbished and Custom Configured systems. One can get in touch with them simply by sending mail or by calling on the number provided on the site.