The State of Affairs When Dirt Resides in your Air Duct Cleaning
It is true that the presence of dust and debris in the air ducts of your heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system can cause health-related problems. It can trigger allergies or even lead to respiratory disorder.
Apart from possible damage to human health, the dirty air expelled by your air ducts can also make your pets sick. So, hire the services of a professional air duct cleaning company so all gunk can be removed. Professional cleaning will not only ensure clean air, the efficiency of your HVAC system will also improve. The indoor air in your house circulates through air ducts about seven times in a day. All the debris and dust is also conveyed through the air ducts along with that air.
Shoddy installation of the ductwork may lead to the build-up of gunk within the ductwork to threaten the system’s efficiency. Plus, the furnace filter tends to leave out the particles expelled from remodelling projects.
If there’s gunk in the register and ends up in a long trail of dust and junk, get in touch with a professional duct cleaning company. Otherwise, you can find out whether your house demands professional cleaning by tallying the given symptoms –
Look Closely for The Following Symptoms
- Debris, dust and cobwebs, or any noticeable particles flowing out of the supply registers
- Visible moldinside the duct on the surfaces
- Dead insects and dropping of rodent inside the air ducts
Additionally, recent construction can inevitably create dust particles that can’t be seen by the naked eye and which you definitely don’t want to be circulated.
All the RightReasons for Air Duct Cleaning
- Air duct cleaning can remove the accumulated dust so it won’t enter your home and affect the health of your loved ones.
- Removing cobwebs and debris can boost airflow and raise the efficiency levels of the HVAC system by as much as 40 per cent.
- Fiberglass ducts tend to gather more dust than ducts made of sheet metal. So in case your ductwork consists of fiberglass, you should make that call to the duct cleaning company right away.
Dust particles and contaminants caught inside the ducts are known to slow down the system and raise your electricity bills. Plus, it is good to ensure proper health and safety of your family. Opt for professional duct cleaning and stay fit.