#SelfieWithSeychelles — Terms and Conditions
1. The contest, ‘#SelfieWithSeychelles’, is conducted by Airtel Seychelles.
2. The contest will run from 8th April to 30th April 2016.
3. To participate, contestant(s) will be required to post the entry picture with an appropriate description and tag #SelfieWithSeychelles on the timeline of the Facebook page of Airtel Seychelles. In the event of being short-listed, the short-listed entrants will be asked to share their contact details via message.
4. Contestants under the age of 18 will require the permission of their parents or legal guardians to take part in the contest.
5. The winners will be chosen by expert judges appointed by Airtel Seychelles.
6. The selected entries will be featured on our contest website.
7. There will be 1 major prize and 50 consolation prizes.
8. The decision of the judges will be regarded final.
9. Employees of the Company and their immediate family and persons with criminal convictions are ineligible to participate and be part of the Contest.
10. Airtel Seychelles reserves the right to terminate or extend the contest at any time, or to accept or reject entries at its absolute discretion without assigning any reason for the same. Airtel Seychelles’ decision regarding the contest will be final.
11. The winner will be contacted initially via their Facebook page. (messages)
12. In case the Winner is not available to respond and confirm within 7 days or refuses to disclose the information as may be required by Company including but not limited to address details of the Winner for the delivery of the Prize and any and all information as may be required by Company for the purpose of the Contest, then the Winner will forfeit his/ her right forever to receive the Prize and the Company shall not be responsible for the same in any manner whatsoever.
13. For the purpose of clarity, it will be the sole responsibility of the contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) to check the names of the Winners on the Site and respond within 7 days from the time the Facebook message is sent to the Winners.
14. The Winner shall not raise any dispute with regard to the Prize in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the value of the Prize and/or otherwise with the Company.
15. All and any incidental costs direct and/or indirect, in relation to the Prize, shall be borne by the Winner(s) and in no manner whatsoever will the Company, be responsible for the same.
16. Airtel Seychelles reserves all rights to make amendments to the existing terms and conditions without any prior notice.
17. The Company shall accept all the entries submitted by each contestant(s) in good faith and shall in no manner be responsible and/ or bound in any manner whatsoever.
18. The contestant(s) who submit his/ her response to the Contest agree and undertake that the response and/ or any part thereof shall vest solely with the Company and all right, title and interest including any and all copyright, Intellectual Property Rights and/or other ancillary and subsidiary rights in any and all and by any and all manner or means in and to the Message, whether now known or subsequently invented, for entire world, in perpetuity.
19. The participation of the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in the Contest shall mean that the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) has read, understood, accepted and agreed to abide by the rules including general rules of the Contest.
20. Any and all taxes and/or levies, if any, applicable under the laws of Seychelles shall be borne by the participant(s) and/ or contestant(s) and/ or Winner(s) in relation to the Prize, as the case may be.