Growth hacking for businesses, how to increase chances 50 times more likely to land on the first page of Google, Bing, Yahoo (The organic search engine results).
How to be on the first page of Google? That’s one of the popular questions asked repeatedly by Individuals, startups, entrepreneurs, and business of all sizes and believe me it’s not one thing that can take you to top search results reflecting on the first page of Google, Bing, Yahoo or to other search results but they all work for one reason behind the search algorithms or search engines results, to make you more searchable on the internet. The answer lies in your digital ability, online social presence and your overall digital footprint that can be found as text, videos, pictures, backlinks, your website, blogs, social posts and many other possible forms of your digital existence.
What is the most effective way to increase your search result ranking? Mostly suggest to Publish relevant contents on your website but contents are the traditional and one way to achieve higher search results and they require a lot of time, effort and can cost you a lot of money. Remember, quality contents are not cheap and you need to hire professional content writers, one who can really shake the tree and get fruits for you. Let’s find another option that is easier, quick and inexpensive way for you to get higher rankings in search results.
The answer is video contents; they are 50 times more likely to get a first page ranking than traditional text pages.
Some interesting facts for you to consider video contents:
· According to a Forrester study by McQuivey, “Video is worth 1.8 million words.” His reasoning is simple: if “a picture is worth a thousand words, then a video has to be worth at least 1.8 million words.”
· Another study by Cisco shows that video traffic will be 82 percent of all consumer Internet traffic by 2021.
· Insivia Study shows that “viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video, versus 10% via text.”
· 55% of people watch videos online every day and 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
Couple of other video stats how e-commerce and online businesses can increase their sales many folds by adopting video contents:
· People spend on average 2.6x more time on pages with video than without.
· Online shoppers who view demo videos are 1.81x more likely to purchase than non-viewers.
Video content marketing is very effective for your product, services or campaign landing pages and here are few stats why digital marketing professionals prefer videos:
· Including video on a landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
· Using the word ‘video’ in an email subject line boosts the open rates by 19%.
· Almost 50% of internet users look for videos related to a product or service before visiting a store.
Viewers are watching online videos more than TV and why a business should consider video contents and video marketing, here is an interesting piece about what people are watching and where:
· By 2025, half of the viewers under the age of 32 will not subscribe to a pay TV service, and 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV.
How to make free videos:
There are multiple free video making software’s and websites available for you to use and get the benefit without spending a fortune. Here is a list of free software video makers you can browse in 2018 and beyond. I will not explain the features, pros, and cons of these software’s to keep this article short and within reasonable reading time.
Go and check the above free video making software’s and boost your digital marketing with video contents.