Nine tips: How to make the best video for your social media growth and business success.
In this fast-paced world where technology is evolving every now and then, we have seen such enormous technology evolutions in every nook and corner of the world. Technological developments and milestones have made this world a global village. The latest statistics show 3.196 billion social media users on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat and other popular social media networks and applications.
So here the question arises how to capture the attention of internet population to make them your prospective customers or your product consumer?
The answer is simple and straightforward, target your customers globally by adding videos for your products on your websites, blogs, and other social media websites including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and to others.
You must be thinking “How to make an effective video”, so that your company grows globally. This article is specially designed to give you some useful and best tips for the video production. Follow the tips and there you go for making the best hit video that can capture the attention of your prospective consumers.
Here are some useful tips to follow for your video production:
1) Tell a creative story in a way that it not only provides information regarding your product but it should also motivate your prospective customers to share the video.
2) Studies suggest that those videos which have humor in them are more likely to be shared, use humor and your subliminal messages intelligently. Everyone likes fun; so use it for your advantage.
3) Keep your video simple and to the point, no one has time to watch long videos; keep them short and hit the target.
4) Do not make it boring by adding each and every detail of your product; tell your audience salient features of your product; which you think may have effect on your audience in making some decision about your product.
5) Do some preliminary research about the audience which can be targeted, about the companies which are promoting the same product with little differences as yours. Research will always make it easy for you to understand the ongoing business trends about particular product and it will ease your voice in the shape of web video to reach the hearts of your potential consumer.
6) Use quality video production to create your videos, overall theme of the video must sync with the background voice used, music, plot, and graphics; in fact before publishing you must reassure the quality of your video.
7) Use catchy taglines for your videos, sometimes tagline play an important role in increasing your viewership as they make the first impression for your target audience even before the video is being watched.
8) Optimize your videos with the keywords and publish them on every available source on the internet like YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google Plus, Twitter, Vimeo, Daily Motion and many more. Try to move your audience towards your website or blog by giving your business web address in the description of the video.
9) Use analytics to analyze the sharing and viewing trends for your video, it will help you to optimize more or it can make you track your product video and thus you can make decisions about your marketing plan.
I hope the above will help you and you will find it useful when making your videos or animations.
To help your with video contents, video production & animation, Connect and chat with me on LinkedIn if you are a Startup, Entrepreneur or business looking for video animation services, feel free to ask by sending me a quick Email.