Einstein: Is it the theory of Relativity? or what is the Idea | Need | Purpose | Use in our daily lives.
Let’s take a Example of your mobile operator (say Vodafone), the operator keeps on collecting data for its user related to :
- What is the regular recharge which the user takes.
- What is the Call plan the user takes most often.
- Approximate amount of outgoing calls.
- How frequently the user buy a recharge for his mobile.
- How much data does his mobile consume.
If you look at this closely, you’ll find this is very useful data from Operator point of view, now the operator is aware of what you expect, and finally one day you receive a text which gives the same plan as per your need which is much cheaper than what you were paying before .
So what your Operator finally accomplished:
- A happy customer, whose expectations are met with wonderful user experience.
- Growing business.
but the question is, who finally helped you? do you really think that the operator got all the time in the world, just for you? So, the answer is to develop a responsible system, which regularly collect and refine data about customers, analyze that and finally delivers what is expected, this is made possible by implementation of AI (Artificial Intelligence).
( FYI : If you’ve watched the Movie “The Terminator” which is a 1984 American science fiction film, can be the best example of AI (Artificial Intelligence).
The theory and development of computer systems able to perform tasks normally requiring human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision-making, and translation between languages.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a branch of Science which deals with helping machines find solutions to complex problems in a more human-like fashion.
- This generally involves borrowing characteristics from human intelligence, and applying them as algorithms in a computer friendly way.
- A more or less flexible or efficient approach can be taken depending on the requirements established, which influences how artificial the intelligent behavior appears.
So, as per the Definition,
Feeding Human Intelligence into machines and expecting them to respond the same way as expected, by eliminating complex codes and Implementation of complex and highly technical solutions such as natural language processing, deep learning and machine learning that when applied to everyday actions in our personal lives make us smarter and more productive.
For many companies, the technical expertise, infrastructure and other resources required to deliver Artificial Intelligence solutions is too significant to leverage in their enterprise applications.
An Environment is said to be Intelligent when:
- what it does is appropriate for its circumstances and its goals.
- it is flexible to changing environments and changing goals.
- it learns from experience.
- it makes appropriate choices given its perceptual and computational limitations. A Environment typically cannot observe the state of the world directly; it has only a finite memory and it does not have unlimited time to act.
When AI Combines with Salesforce CRM
There are immense possibilities when we merge AI with Salesforce CRM. With Einstein, the world’s #1 CRM is now the world’s smartest CRM and now, bringing intelligence to all of Salesforce clouds.
The following links will navigate you to the Salesforce official blog, where you can easily draw out, what can be a possible implementation of Einstein with different Salesforce Clouds:
- Sales Cloud Einstein
- Service Cloud Einstein
- Marketing and Analytics Cloud Einstein
- Community Cloud Einstein
- IoT Cloud Einstein
- App Cloud Einstein
Let’s wait and watch, the new revolution, the new version of Artificial Intelligence, which will be there soon with a blast.Success redefined !!!
References and Links
- Salesforce official blog on Einstein can be found Here.
- To Learn AI Fundamentals via Salesforce Trailhead.
- To Discover the Science Behind AI via Salesforce Trailhead.
There is a grand celebration & Salesforce biggest event on the way, dying to watch Mark Benioff while keynotes, there will be fun, knowledge, networking and lots of other valuable stuff, and waiting for our special guest:
Einstein on his way to Dreamforce….
Hope you enjoyed the blog!
If I’ve missed anything please forgive me for now and Stay tuned as there will be more updates and blogs to come….