New study: Voice over WLAN Market Trends, Business Strategies and Opportunities 2025 |The Insight Partners
Voice over WLAN is a method of sending voice digitally over the wireless broadband network. The technology is also referred as Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) over WLAN. A voice enabled wireless device, access point, wireless network form the essential components of this system.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the Voice over WLAN Market to 2025 @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/reports/voice-over-wlan-market
The report aims to provide an overview of Global Voice over WLAN Market along with detailed segmentation of market by solution, application, end-user and five major geographical regions. Global voice over WLAN market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to cost optimization benefits offered by the technology. Rising number of cellular phone devices also demand for cost savings on calls made.
Request Sample Copy @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPTE100000296
The objectives of Voice over WLAN Market Report is as follows:
• To provide overview of the global voice over WLAN market
• To analyze and forecast the global voice over WLAN market on the basis of solution, application, end-user
• To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall voice over WLAN market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America (SAM), which are later sub-segmented across respective major countries
• To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
• To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
• To profiles key voice over WLAN players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Inquire about discount on this report @ http://www.theinsightpartners.com/discount/TIPTE100000296
Some of the important players in voice over WLAN market are Aruba Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ruckus Wireless Inc., and Hewlett-Packard Enterprises, Huawei technologies Ltd., Avaya Inc., Zebra technology Solutions, Dell Inc. and Aerohive networks.
About The Insight Partners:
The Insight Partners is a one stop industry research provider of actionable intelligence. We help our clients in getting solutions to their research requirements through our syndicated and consulting research services. We are a specialist in Technology, Media, and Telecommunication industries.