liberating Social Selling with Gemstra
Before the introduction to the Gemstra, let’s see what the social selling is…?
Social selling is when salespeople use social media to interact directly with their prospects. Salespeople will provide value by answering prospect questions and offering thoughtful content until the prospect is ready to buy. Also social selling s known as direct selling.
Introduction to the Gemstra
The mission of the Gemstra is to make social selling accessible for everyone. For that Gemstra has planned to build a blockchain based integrated ecosystem which is called ASTRA Platform and token economy which is called GMS Token to unlock social selling accessible to the entire retail market. ASTRA is a smart contract platform. With the ASTRA platform, Gemstra clear the path for the brands from the $24 trillion global retail economy to join social selling.
Also Gemstra provides open source software and an SDK for Merchants to integrate with ASTRA. Then it will be easy, Merchants to deal with Astra platform. The Gemstra Token is the default value of exchange in Gemstra’s ecosystem. GMS can be used for any transaction in lieu of fiat on ASTRA Platform. The GMS token facilitates
- reduced friction
- gamification and rewards
- governance for the ASTRA Platform
- Instant commission
- Exchange of value
Three main parties in ASTRA platform
Roadmap of the Gemstra
- July 2017: Boutiques Marketplace
- OCtober 2017: Boutiques Marketplace Continued
- November 2017: Idea of Astra Platform
- March 2018: ICO Seed Round
- August 2018: Private Sale
- Octber 2018: Astra Platform (for Boutiques) Public Sale
- December 2018: Distribution of GMS tokens
- January 2019: First Exchange (TBD)
Gemstra token details
- Token symbol: GMS
- Platform: Ethereum
- Type: ERC20
- Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, USD
- Soft cap: 8,000,000 USD
- Hard cap: 16,000,000 USD
- Total Token Supply: 16,000,000,000 GMS
- Total Allocation for Sale: 6,400,000,000 GMS (40%)
- Token Price: $0.01 USD
- Exchange Rate (Token/USD): 100.00
If you are interested to buy GMS tokens, there are three presale rounds and three public rounds and private sale which have been scheduled with discounts.
Private sale will start 1st of August and it will end 31st of September. ( Discount is based on ticket)
- Presale Round 1: October 1–10 with 50% Bonus.
- Presale Round 2: October 11–20 with 40% Bonus
- Presale Round 3: October 21–31 Public 30% Bonus
- Public Round 1: November 1–10 20% Bonus
- Public Round 2: November 11–20 10% Bonus
- Public Round 3: Nov 21–30 with No Bonus
After the public round 3, tokens will be distributed in 10th of December, 2018.
Total GMS token allocation
Total GMS tokens were allocated as below. You can get a rough idea about the allocation with the pie chart.
Founders’ Pool: 20%
Advisors’ Pool: 10% (Advisors / Partners / Bounty)
Growth Pool: 30% (Distributions / Commission / Rewards)
Sale Pool: 40% (Private, Presale, Public Tokensale)
If you are interested to know more about the Gemstra, visit below mentioned sources. If you have any questions about the project, you can ask them in Gemstra telegram channel.
Telegram channel: https://t.me/gemstra
Bountihive name: kanchuka