WHEN TO BE SILENT
hoever guards his mouth and tongue, keeps his soul from trouble’ pro. 21:23. Even a foolish man is termed ‘wise’ if he knows how to keep how mouth shut, pro 17 :28.
1. Be silent when you are about to tell an outright lie — pro 4:42.
2. Be silent if your word will damage some one else’s reputation- pro 16:27.
3. Be silent if your word will damage a friendship pro-16:28.
4. Be silent when you are feeling critical jam 3:9.
5. Be silent if you can’t say it without screaming pro 25:28.
6. Be silent will be a poor reflection of the lord or your friends and family 1 pet 2:21 -23.
7. Be silent if you may have to eat your words later pro 18:21.
8. Be silent if you have said it more than one time pro 19:13.
9. Be silent when you are tempted to flatter a wicked person pro 24:24.
10. Be silent when you are supposed to be working instead pro 14:23.