7 lessons for entrepreneurs from test cricket
- Don’t make silly mistakes. Dropped catches or no balls are silly.
- If you make a silly mistake, put it behind you. No use stewing over the past.
- If you give 100% you have 10% chance of success. If you give 95% you have 0% of success.
- Be patient. No need to score at a run an over. You have five days.
- Don’t turn on your team mates if things get tough.
- Victory overcomes all criticism. Winning is everything.
- It ain’t over till the fat lady sings.
Originally published at The Big Almanac.