Cloud is the #1 skill most demanded in LinkedIn. Bonus: Top 25 most demanded skills
Linkedin has created a list with the 25 most demanded skills in its platform. So if you are thinking of expanding your training, we recommend that the course you do is related to one of the following points that make up the ranking.
With the introduction of new technologies in the world of work, there are many companies that want to benefit from all the extras that can bring them.
For this reason, the most common is that they want to expand their workforce and, for that, publish some offer in job portals or in the professional social network par excellence: LinkedIn.
But what are the most demanded skills in LinkedIn?
Next, we show you the ranking of courses or specialties most requested by companies, according to the latest report prepared by the multinational, as well as the courses they recommend to get up to date. Of course, we warn you that being a global list, the training is in English.
25. Databases and software
23. Services for the automotive industry: parts and design
21. QA Software and User Testing
20. Business Intelligence
19. Java developer
18. Mac, Linux and Unix
17. Shell-script programming
16. Perl / Python / Ruby
15. Algorithm Design
14. Electrical and electronic engineering
13. Storage and management systems
12. Data engineering and Data storage
11. Management of Marketing campaigns
10. Security of Information and Networks
9. Mobile development
8. SEO / SEM
7. Data presentation
6. Revision Control System
5. User interface design
4. Web architecture and framework development
3. Integration Software and Middleware
2. Statistical analysis and data mining
1. Cloud & Distributed Computing
Originally published at TheStartupFounder.com.