Releasing NEM Library
We are happy to announce the first stable version of NEM Library! 🎉
The goal of NEM Library is to reduce the learning curve of NEM Blockchain and the NEM API using a robust and tested Software made with a common programming Language, TypeScript.
NEM Library works everywhere, from back-end to mobile through front-end. So, just using NEM Library you can create one robust code base to build applications that use all the power of NEM Blockchain.
“Learn it once, code everything.”
Where can you start? Documentation
We have put our effort in creating a great documentation so that you can learn and experiment the NEM Library with real code.
The documentation is divided in the next sections:
- Home: An introduction to NEM Library.
- Documentation: A full description of classes and methods.
- Guide: Sample code of NEM Library usage.
- Support: How to open issues, new feature requests, join development discussion.
- Internal Development Process: How we work, and some interesting metrics.
- Roadmap: Next planned features for NEM Library.
- About: Who we are.
And the good thing is that we have created a GitHub repository with all the sample code ready! Feel free to fork it, compile it and run it. Coding with the nem-library is the best way to learn.
Who we are
Join the NEM Development community here.