I am an extreme searcher, built a tool to automate my search. I was thinking who else have the similar need. my mind was triggering “Journalist”, “Researchers”, “Business Analyst, “Marketers”, “tech enthusiast”, or any watchers !
Any extreme searcher searches websites frequently with same queries on new things, like me, I developed a tool that does this search seriously for you on any website !
Oh, wait! There are few of those online (e.g google alert). My tool searches “deep web” databases, which is many fold bigger and quality content. (e.g patent databases, government data sets, etc), moreover google sends…
When I told my friends about Alertfor, their first question was, what is the use case ? why should I use your product ?
Below are few use cases for businesses.
- Users who are looking for pricing data (for competitive intelligence)
- Users who wants to know recent product or services from similar domain of interest.
- Get information of partnerships and alliances
- Business can act on online reviews and comments of their products or services.
- Can watch news about events or person (or anything), could target precise topics and sources you want,
- Can help eliminating…
1) can scrape “search result”
2) can compare two objects (entities of search result)
3) can convert any html to json/csv file (structured data)
4) detect changes of a webpage (additions/deletions/modifications)
5) can find paging (xpath’s of next/prev)
6) can result rendered HTML of any page
7) can detect search forms/search field
Search engines do not cover all the data available on the Web. They miss the data behind search interfaces. This data is defined as deep web which is not accessible through search engines. As far as I know, currently no product offers to search deep web content. There are various innovation required to enable deep web (Google did it for surface web). One of such kind is Alertfor, it monitors deep web site(s) for new “thing” for specific keywords / phrases.
New data added into the web at the rate of many TB/sec. Access to information is the key to success for both individuals and businesses. The web has trillions of pages, “Google alert” offers to monitor changes to web content on surface web. what is your suggested tool to monitor deep web content ?
One of such deep-web monitoring tools is — alertfor
Please signup for your alerts @ www.alertfor.com for further updates
Its a google alert for deep web sources. you will get alert when your “search term” matches the recent content of any website. Content could be anything (an entity — new article/product/post/house/car, etc). The web site has landing page, please signup for early access. Any questions are much appreciated.
Alertfor is an automated search agent. Get alerts for product arrivals, news, new articles, home/car for sale, patents, or any keyword on any website(s). It is time to outsource your repetitive search task to agents. Agent alerts you whenever you thing(s) pops up for your query.
If you don’t know keywords ? Just select the domain (e.g shopping, news etc) that you want to watch.
Please signup for further details. at https://alertfor.com/