“Receiving Conflicting Advice?”
Never take advice from people who aren’t getting the results you want to experience.-MICHAEL HYATT
Hello! I just realized that I have a lot of drafts that are stuck in my inbox. I decided to start clearing my inbox and start writing regularly again.
Warning: Not fully finished and a very short article, with a lot of errors, but I hope you get the point!
Hyatt also suggests that If you don’t like what you see in the life of the messenger, it’s usually best to ignore the message.
- Identify someone who is getting the results you want to get. When I wanted to learn how to effectively launch products, I turned to Jeff Walker. Facebook? Amy Porterfield. Every area of life — fitness, finances, family, whatever — has people who excel. Seek them out.
- Study what they are doing and see if you can decipher the system. The next step is study. Notice how they approach problems or projects and try to piece their system together. What’s the logic behind it?
- Do exactly what they are doing — without trying to tweak it or improve it. There’s always magic in a good sauce. Don’t start tweaking and customizing what works until you fully understand it — otherwise you might miss something critical. Follow the steps until you master them.
- Try to meet with them to learn more. Sometimes we can make huge breakthroughs in person that we can’t make at a distance. If you can, it’s sometimes worth trying to meet with the expert you’ve identified. A personal trainer, for instance, helped me get much better results in much less time than I was able to get on my own.
- Get in a peer group of people who are all committed to getting similar results. We can reap massive rewards from building intentional relationships: learning, encouragement, accountability, and more. The masterminds and coaching relationships I’ve pursued have made all the difference in my success over the years.
Hello There! I’m Alesha! I’m going to change up my bio (kind of long because my LinkedIn profile was recently restricted-Not sure why this happened, but just to get an idea of what I’ve done). This is an another article from the Stuck In My Inbox Series.”
Hello There! I’ve been involved in different businesses in several different capacities from being ceo, coo, co-founder, and more. I’ve learned so much from creating businesses, and I look forward to all the learning experiences I will have from starting new ventures.
With one business I was involved with, we made it possible to install a little device with customized hardware and a SaaS solution implemented to the router, the business owner was able see live data about social media info collected.
With another company, we had professional internet marketing company that focus on digital marketing campaigns, services and jobs such as SEO, PPC, Online Reputation Management, and social media marketing.
With EYT, I oversaw day-to-day operations and keeping the CEO apprised of significant events;Yes I actually talk with my business partner on a daily basis. I created operations strategy and policies; Communicated strategy and policy to employees and interns; Fostering employee alignment with corporate goals; and overseeing human resource management. I also delegate tasks to my team.
My current project is Bones’ Custom Guitar. We create custom guitars for musicians with imported wood. No one Bones’ guitar is the same. We also repair guitars. Jared, my band mate came up with the idea and foundation for Bones’.
Long story cut short. I’ve been playing gigs and booking shoots. My go to guitar, Blu Blu broke during this. When I went to get it repaired in Indy getting it fixed cost way more than the actual cost of the guitar.
It didn’t seem right. After talking with other musicians in Indianapolis, Chicago, Nashville and other cities for second opinions they thought the shop was trying to pull a fast one. So our mission is to offer fair prices for repairs and custom guitars for fellow musicians.
We are both Indy & LA based.
My biggest project currently? I’m also involved in entertainment as an actress, founder, and producer. We are currently producing 2 film projects with one of them having 1 million in financing.