Bi-lingual Part Time Customer Service
Do you speak fluent Spanish?
Are you looking for one-to-two hours a day of flexible part time work from home?
Are you cheerful, empathetic and great at writing?
Lemontree is looking for a remote customer service team member to help us help low-income families.
We’re a non-profit that helps moms across Brooklyn put dignified, affordable and healthy meals on the table. Our non-profit meal-kits give parents everything they need to cook a fresh dinner at just $2 per plate.
All of our customers interact with us by text message. As our first ever customer service representative, you’ll be the face of our brand.
Your job is to bring dignity to every interaction and treat our customers with the respect they deserve.
Typical messages include:
- Collecting customer orders
- Dealing with payment issues
- Blasting out weekly menu choices
- Surveying customers about their experiences
Our customers come from diverse backgrounds. We’re 100% dedicated to building an organization that reflects this. We strongly encourage women and people of color to apply.
To apply: Email alex@alexgodin with an answer answer to the following questions in Spanish and English:
- In 200 words or less, teach me how to do something that many people consider difficult, but that you find easy.
- Write me a cold email that sells me a product you love.