Tech & Arte Conference
Phase I: Observation
1. Pinterest Boards (Competition + Inspiration)
2. Research and Discovery
3. Logo Sketches and Observations
4. Hero Image Ideas
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Dell
Interning at a company in Spain, traveled to bilboa to attend conference
Needs: Learn more about the artists participating in conference and around the area.
Needs and Goals of Conference?
From somewhere in Europe
Twitter, Instagram, Dribbble, Apple
Attending conference to gain inspiration, learn more about how technology is evolving art
Needs: a functional agenda to see which speakers pertain to her career
Local from the university
Interested in building robots and has interest in design. Would like to see how those merge together
Needs: Learn new things, there to get inspiration and hopefully some goodies
6. Initial Mood Boards
7. Typography Exploration
Technarte is a Conference where international artists and technologists show the most innovative artistic disciplines that use the technology as means of creation. This union between Art and Technology generates new recognized fields, like Nano-art, 3D Printing, interactive installations, Art & Robotics, Bio-art, immersive 3D development, Mobile Art, smart materials and hyper-augmented reality, among others.
From the beginning, Technarte has shown the most innovative artistic disciplines that use technology as the main tool for creation. Due to this fusion between art, science and technology we know more about the present and future trends in art, such as Wearable Tech, Robotic Art, bio art, nano art, Interactive Architecture, Big Data Art, Human Computer Interaction, 3D Scanning and Printing and much more. The latest technological developments are used by the artists to revolutionize the way that the citizenship take interest in Art.
2. Aims and Objectives
The main goal of Technarte is to present the technological developments which facilitate the full expression of the modern art, and to be a forum of discussion and reflection around the existent convergence between art and technology. The cutting-edge technological innovations provide infinitive possibilities for the artist, and the technological society uses the creativity of the artists as a way of inspiration for new technological projects.
3. Target Audience
Professionals, Artists, Web/Graphic/Industrial Designers, Photographers, Filmmakers, Engineers, Software Developers, Professors, Students, Locals, etc.
4. Tone of Voice
Casual, Professional, Trendy
5. Unique Selling Point
Providing a new, interactive experience to fit with the brand
6. Potential Creative Outcomes
- Hero Image *
- Website Homepage *
- Web Speaker Page *
- Presentation Graphics, e.g. waiting screens (both static and motion
- Conference Badge and Program Combo (include individual speakers, maps, things to do in Bilbao, Technarte info)
- Event Signage (outside building OR posts)
- Mobile App Screens (agenda, schedule/checklists, maps, write-in reviews)
- Reward System (attendees share images/thoughts on social media about their favorite talks, OR scratch off rectangular things out of flyers or tickets (always win something, big or small)
Phase II: Visualization
1. Competitive Brand Analysis
- Guggenheim Museum (https://www.guggenheim-bilbao.eus/en/)
- CES (https://www.ces.tech/)
- Museum of Fine Arts of Bilbao (https://conference.99u.com/)
- 99U (https://conference.99u.com/)
- FastCompany (https://events.fastcompany.com/fcny/)
- WSJ.D (https://dlive.wsj.com/)
- Arts It (http://artsit.org/)
- XOXO Fest (https://xoxofest.com/)
- SPAN by Google (https://design.google/span2017/)