- First things first: here is the draft I promised myself. My pride… Heh.
- Second things second. I did all of this first and foremost because I was pissed off that SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE would call themselves VERITAS and not hold themselves to a standard of absolute truth. I hold myself to such a standard. When this was personally verified to me, I lost my shit. I bet my name itself on destroying that motherfucker, and if I could not, I would rather die.
- Third things third. If you’re only here because you followed “Oneironous”, sorry for taking your attention years later. There used to be some kid who called themselves Oneironous on twitter a while back that you followed here on medium in case they did something. They never did. They left in shame. Sorry for the time invested then; sorry for the time wasted now.
- It would be a lie to say that defending my name against the existence of this other name — VERITAS — hadn’t consumed every moment of every day of mine. It has. ALL OF THEM. I have thought about this for the past twenty or so days. If you don’t think like I do, let me break it down further. If I have been asleep (I don’t sleep well) or if I have not, for the past 500 or so hours, this is the only thing I have thought about. I mean that.
- Alexandroulykos is dead. The ideas Alexandroulykos rested upon are dead. I did not represent my ideas; I was a fraud. Game over. Nothing.
- That means nothing because I am and always have been nothing. That’s what made posting ideas special when I initially posted them… that’s what made it so easy to let attention regarding ideas go to my mind.
- I’m sorry I abused your attention whenever and wherever it was given. If allowed to speak for myself, I would say I learned lessons that I needed to learn.
- I hope you still let me demonstrate new thoughts, new ideas, new lessons.
- I will change the name I built for myself in the near future as honor dictates I must.
10. Veritas is, evidently, more real than me; compared to him, I was a fraud.