Ending #100DaysofCode Round 1 🏁
What a sensational journey 😃
100 DAYS OF CODE = 15 PROJECTS (Following the FreeCodeCamp Curriculum)
235 Hours => 2.5hrs/day
Let’s start with the links of these projects I managed to accomplish (to view, click on the project name):
=> Responsive Web Design
=> Front End Libraries
Some of the technical things I’ve learned or improved:
- Applied Accessibility
- JSON APIs
- Progresse Web App
Some personal things I’ve discovered:
- When I realize that my progress affected my moods, I learned to separate my work from my personal life. This was an important step to be more efficient in my work while being happier with my peers.
- I discovered some real stubbornness. I could go on coding for hours until I solved the problem without ever letting go.
- Thanks to logging my progress everyday on Github and on my Twitter account, I’ve learned to sum up my daily progress in an efficient manner.
- I Love Solving problems.
- A Family that supports me 100% even during my lows.
Things I would do differently:
- To accept I couldn’t solve a problem quickly and be confident I will solve it another day.
- Be more patient with my process.
- Better allocate my time schedule to coding.
“Writing good code takes less time than writing bad code, BUT it doesn’t feel that way”
What’s Next ?
- #100DaysOfStackOverflow where I would answer one question a day
- Round 2 of #100DaysOfCode to finish the FreeCodeCamp curriculum
- Refactoring some of my projects
- In the meantime, I’m doing my second BootCamp in Paris @ Le Reacteur to specialize myself in React . and React Native