How to Get a Summer Glow
We all want that summer bronze goddess glow. Here are five tips that can help you.
- Use an illuminating foundation: Try using Lo’real Paris True Match Lumi Foundation. Apply with a beauty blender for a smooth finish. Feel free to also add a few drops of a liquid luminizer.
2. Apply concealer under your eyes: This will help you look more awake and youthful. It’ll also brighten your whole face.
3. Apply either a shimmer or matte bronzer: Using a shimmer bronzer will give a sun kissed glow while using a matte bronzer will just add warmth to the skin.
4. Use a liquid or powder highlighter: Shimmer some across the top of your cheek bones, down the bridge of the nose, and the forehead.
5. Setting Spray: Face mists cool you down on hot days,but they’ll also give you a more youthful dewy look and revived skin.