Ways to Unwind
With working all day or going to school or you just have a million errands to run. It’s healthy to unwind after a long day because remember, happiness is key.
- Sip Green Tea: Get a cup of herbal tea to soothe yourself. Green tea has ingredients that help you relax.
2. Munch on a snack bar: Sometimes there’s nothing more satisfying than munching away when we’re stressed.
3. Lay your Head on a Pillow: There are days where you just need a really long nice nap. Just lay down and relax and imagine you’re on a big fluffy cloud.
4. Remember to Breathe.
5. Be Alone: 5 minutes of being alone can help gather your thoughts and clear your head.
6. Take a Walk: When you’re overwhelmed or stressed going for a little walk will help you get your mind together.
7. DANCE: Even five minutes of dancing in your room or taking a Zumba class can help you unwind.
8. Aromatherapy: Drip some essential oil in your hand or use a diffuser. The soothing scents can help you with anxiety and stress.