South India-Peninsula Tourism — Making up for your vacations
South India is a large portion comprising the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana and islands of Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The southern parts describe the history of the dynasties of the Pallavas, the Chalukyas, the Cholas etc. Kerala was the gateway for the Europeans to enter India. Even the British entered the country from the southern tip. The history of south is famous for its cultural wealth and vintage locations.
The southern region experiences a tropical climate, which comprises high temperatures in summers and accompanies with heavy rainfall. The winters have suitable temperatures as compared to very chilly winter season of the regions in the northern part. India attracts a large number of tourists throughout the world, and the southern part is no exception either. The tourist operators provide South India Tour Packages,which provide comfort and luxury at crazy cut down rates.
The best time to tour
The best time to visit the place is in any month except June to September, as these months comprises of heavy rainfall. The time when the southern states celebrate Onam is also the best to enjoy the beauty if this place. The boat-racing is a prominent attraction of this festival that witnesses various tourists and political representatives of the state.
The peninsula is famous for its traditional dances like Kathakali, Bharatnatyam, Kuchipudi etc. worldwide. People from abroad come here to learn these dance forms. Various shows on all these dance forms are a great tourist attraction. South Indian cuisine is the best including dosa, uttapam, rasam, sambhar etc. Hyderabadi biryani is one of the most renowned dishes in non vegetarian cuisine in India and outside.
The must visit places in South India
The entire South India region is rich in culture and has many surprises when it comes to having fun to the hilt. There are various rock-cut temples depicting the civilisations of different dynasties. The coastal region provides scuba diving services, fishing, boating, sunset over the sea etc. It is a location full of new adventures and has a lot to do, that will not exist in the checklist. South India Tour Packages are helpful in visiting the following places which are a must to see and experience:
· Coorg- It is a hill station which is a few kilometres away from Bangalore, referred also as Scotland of South. The natural serene of the place is excellent. Water rappelling amidst the waterfall sound is the best experience to gain here.
· Puducherry-It is a place in India that depicts the French civilisation by painted house in French architecture. The beaches are a great attraction. There are number of churches which have a great association with the glorious historical past.
· Kerala- The state is famous for its backwaters, referred as the Venice of the East. There are houseboats available for tourists who wish to have an overnight stay or two.
· Kavaratti Islands- This is a paradise location in Lakshadweep is best for all island lovers. This island comprises of white sand beaches amidst a green hue. The location boasts of the attractive lagoons, corals, flora and fauna.
· Havelock Islands-These are among the most beautiful islands in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. The place is a treat for scuba diving, snorkelling and other water sports. The places have various other islands that promise a memorable stay and attractive flora and fauna.
· Visakhapatnam-It is the largest city of Andhra Pradesh which comprises of various beaches like Yarada and Rishikonda which have a great scenery and availability of long and enjoyable vacations.
The list goes on when it comes to describing the places to have a tour in South India. Apart from these places Hampi, Mysore, Bangalore, Chennai, Tirupati, Munnar etc. are fascinating locations that have some of the best carved temples, monuments, gigantic waterfalls, beautiful hill stations, awe-inspiring tea gardens, huge bio-diversity reserves etc. The place is ready to serve its tourists in every way possible.
The tour packages are available for all and sundry, including the foreign tourists at reasonable rates throughout the year. South India waits to serve the people with its arms wide open, along with a huge list of surprises.