According to me, a 22 year-old, soon-to-be San Diego State University graduate, and San Diego native, here is a top 10 list of things to randomly do while in San Diego, CA. These are relatively inexpensive except for a few very obvious choices. Enjoy!
1) Visit all the beaches available. It’s sunny about 95 percent of the time in San Diego, so it’s a very real possibility.
2) Take a drive throughout the city to see diversity in the neighborhoods.
3) Go for a hike somewhere because there are a variety of trails and locations.
4) Water sports are fun and refreshing in the typical San Diego sunshine.
5) There are lots of food options available in the melting pot that is San Diego. Eat and enjoy!
6) Tour the city. Sight see and explore landmarks.
7) Go to a football or baseball game. Subject to season.
8) Visit the diverse college campuses.
9) Belmont Park — This a staple for all locals and even newcomers, all year long.
10) The world famous San Diego Zoo! Because who doesn’t want to wander around and visit animals that are completely out of reach otherwise?