We’re all in this together. Seattle area Covid-19 Pandemic Community Resources
*Last updated 4/01/20
On Wednesday, March 11th, the World Health Organization (WHO) declared Covid 19 to be a global pandemic. Shortly after, Washington Governor Jay Inslee banned all public gatherings over 250 people and ordered all public and private k-12 schools and colleges to close until at least April 24th. Our state is currently one of the hardest-hit areas in the country, and this unprecedented situation is already causing great strain in many of our communities. Here are some community resources and support networks to help get us through these trying times.
Washington State Department of Health Covid 19 information
- Fact sheet (multi-language)
- Covid19 testing FAQs
- Educational Materials (multi-language)
School District resources for families
- Seattle Public Schools:
Beginning Monday, March 16th SPS will be distributing lunches from 11 am-1 pm every weekday at 26 school sites throughout the city. All students can participate
For written translations of this webpage: use the "Select Language" drop-down feature found on the upper right corner…
SPS parents can also ask their principal if they can receive a disbursement of this fund to cover the basic needs of students such as clothing, food or school supplies, through the Alliance for Education “Right Now Needs Fund”
Right Now Needs Fund - Alliance For Education
An innovative new fund created in partnership with Amazon, the Right Now Needs Fund gives school communities enhanced…
- Highline School District:
Beginning Monday, March 16th, Highline School District will be serving grab and go lunches for all students under the age of 18 at 13 locations throughout the district. Please check the website for further information, times vary by each location:
Meals for Students During School Closure
Starting Monday, March 16 we will distribute meals to students at several of our schools. Meals are free to every…
- Lake Washington School District:
LWSD is providing grab and go breakfast and lunch to all students beginning Monday, March 16th, at six middle schools. Parents must pre-order online:
Grab & Go Student Meals - Lake Washington School District
Lake Washington School District is committed to supporting our children and community through these unprecedented…
- Northshore School District:
NSD is providing grab and go meals for all students beginning Monday, March 16th at 17 locations from 10:45 am-12 pm. Parents must pre-order online and limited home delivery is available. Adults can also purchase meals for $4.50 each (cash only) :
Meals for Online Learners - Northshore School District
We are committed to providing access to the nutrition Northshore students need during their education outside the…
- Bellevue School District:
BSD is providing grab and go lunches for kids and teens through Monday, March 16th- March 27th, from 11 am-12 pm at two locations. Adults can purchase meals (breakfast $3.25; lunch $4.75)
Free Grab & Go Meals for Kids and Teens
Kids must be present to receive meals. We will be serving Monday through Friday. Sammamish High School 100 140th Ave SE…
Child care is also available at no cost for families, at Lake Hills Elementary, for children in preschool through 5th grade. Space is limited and the hours are from 7:30 am-4:30 pm:
(New) Bellevue School District schools will be closed from March 13 through April 24. (see below for more information)…
- Edmonds School District
ESC is providing Children 1–18 years of age, free grab and go breakfast and lunch packaged together, at 22 locations. Adults can also purchase a meal for $5. Home deliveries available for families who need it.
Grab and Go Meals
The Food and Nutrition Department plans to continue to provide meals to all children during school closures. Any child…
- Shoreline School District
SSD is providing free grab and go cold breakfast and hot lunch packaged together, to all children aged 18 and younger at 8 different locations in the Shoreline area. Meal service is from 11:30 am-12:30 pm each weekday, starting Monday.
Food & Nutrition Services / Menus & Nutrition
The Food and Nutrition Services Program operates as a non-profit by balancing the budget through meal sales, á la carte…
- For a complete list of all King County school districts offering free grab and go lunch/breakfast, visit this link:
Student meal sites - King County
Link/share this page: www.kingcounty.gov/covid/student-meals All children up to 18 years of age are eligible to receive…
- Resistencia Coffee in Southpark is hosting a community breakfast for families Monday-Friday from 8 am-10 am:
- Sodo Community Market is giving free groceries/meals to families on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, and Friday’s. All are welcome and no ID is required:
SODO Community Market
If you or anyone you know - at ANY age - needs groceries or meals at no charge, please come to Northwest Harvest's SODO…
- Kirkland Nourishing Network is providing grocery gift cards for Kirkland/Eastside families in need:
Kirkland Nourishing Network
Thank you for helping some of our Kirkland school children and their families over Spring Break (when kids don't…
- Seattle will provide $800 each in vouchers to more than 6,000 families to help them buy food, cleaning supplies, and other household goods at Safeway supermarkets during the coronavirus pandemic. The vouchers will be mailed to Seattle residents.
Seattle will provide $800 each in supermarket vouchers to thousands of families during coronavirus…
Seattle will provide $800 each in vouchers to more than 6,000 families to help them buy food, cleaning supplies and…
- Hopelink Food Bank
In response to Covid-19, Hopelink will offer pre-packed boxes of food to all participants, and each household will be able to pick up enough food for 21 meals per person (two weeks of food). Please call ahead and register with the food bank before collecting groceries.
Pick up times are Tuesdays 12–4 pm;
Wednesdays 3–7 pm; and Thursdays 10 am-2 pm at these locations:
11011 120th Ave. NE
Kirkland, Washington 98033
8990 154th Avenue Northeast
Redmond, Washington 98052
Phone: (425) 869–6000
14812 Main St.
Bellevue, Washington 98007
17837 Aurora Avenue N.
Shoreline, Washington 98133
31957 East Commercial St
Carnation, Washington 98014
- North Helpline Food Bank
They serve the residents of the 98115, 98125, 98133, 98155, 98177, 98011, and 98028 zip codes, and will not turn away anyone that comes for food, but you must register for a food bank card. They have two food bank locations:
Lake City Hours
Wednesday 10 am — 1 pm
Thursday 4:30–6:30 pm
Saturday 10 am — 11 am (senior and disabled clients)
11 am -1 pm (all clients)
12736 33rd Ave NE Seattle WA 98125
Bitter Lake Hours
Saturday 10 am — 2 pm
13000 Linden Ave N Seattle WA 98133
North Helpline's food banks serve the residents of the 98115, 98125, 98133, 98155, 98177, 98011, and 98028. We do not…
12:00–12:30 pm pre-packaged food pick-up for youth under 18 *additional food distribution information coming soon.
- Little Free Pantries (take what you need or leave food items)
Little Free Pantry Ridgecrest: 15815 11th Ave NE
Little Free Pantry Meridian Park: 18312 Corliss Ave N.
Little Free Shed: 14544 Evanston Ave. N.
MLT Little Free Pantry: On 56th Ave. W. across from Calvary Fellowship Church
Richmond Beach Little Free Pantry: 1422 NW 195th St.
Special shopping hours
- These grocery and drug stores are offering special shopping times in the Seattle area, exclusively for the elderly and immunocompromised/vulnerable shoppers:
Grocery Stores Shift Hours For Senior Shoppers During Outbreak
SEATTLE, WA - Whole Foods, Albertsons and Safeway are among the latest major grocery chains to implement special hours…
Grocery Store Operating Hours
Safeway/Albertsons: At-risk shoppers (seniors, pregnant women, people who have compromised immune systems). Tuesdays…
As of March 21st, Metro services (buses, water taxi, and Access paratransit) are free until further notice.
The following Metro bus routes are canceled:
9, 29, 47, 78, 125, 200, 208, 237, 308, 330, 630, 910, 952
Also canceled are:
Community Rides: Black Diamond/Enumclaw, Bothell/Woodinville, Juanita, Normandy Park, Sammamish, Shoreline/Lake Forest Park
Sound Transit Express Routes 54, the Seattle Center Monorail, and the South Lake Union Streetcar
As of March 23rd Metro is temporarily operating on a reduced schedule, check current routes here.
Metro announces temporary service reductions starting Monday, March 23
(Editor's note, 3/22/20: Corrected route list is updated below to remove ten duplicated routes and add two express…
Currently, all operating buses and trains are free until further notice, and as of March 23rd ST is operating on a reduced schedule.
Reduced Service and fare suspension
As our region responds to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are reducing Link, Sounder and some ST Express service until…
NOTE: Unrelated to COVID-19, the West Seattle Bridge is closed indefinitely due to cracks. The high-level bridge is closed to all traffic. The low-level bridge is restricted to just buses, freight and emergency vehicles (the bike trail and pedestrian access are still open). The public should use 1st Avenue or South Park Bridges.
Utility support and internet access
- Comcast is offering free 60-day access to low income, new internet essentials customers effective Monday, March 16th:
- Seattle City Light and Seattle Public Utilities are planning to offer immediate aid for customers financially impacted by the Covid19 outbreak. They say you only need self-certification rather than proof of income:
Email a Question
Skip to main content Seattle Public Utilities' walk-up window (700 5th Avenue), Transfer Station Viewing Rooms, the…
Utility Discount Program
COVID-19: In an effort to protect the health of our communities and service providers, there will be no-walk-in hours…
- Puget Sound Energy will not be disconnecting customers for non-payment during this time. PSE has also pledged to work with those unable to pay, provide additional resources to low-income families, and donate $250,000 to support relief efforts in the community through the Seattle Foundation as well as donating to foodbanks to cover emergency preparations:
- If you need groceries/supplies delivered to your home and live in Seattle, there is a group called Covid19 Mutual Aid Seattle. If you can’t afford groceries they are covering up to $50 per order. For questions/inquiries email email@example.com. Sign up to receive deliveries/support here:
Form in Spanish:
Live on the Eastside?
Fill out this form and email questions/inquiries at firstname.lastname@example.org :
There is also a gofundme set up to fund Eastside community support:
Interested in volunteering to deliver supplies to community members in need? Sign up here:
If you have funds to spare, please consider donating to the Covid19 Community funds for the People GoFundMe, which is being used to fund deliveries and financial support for those in need in Seattle:
COVID-19 Survival Fund for the People organized by Rosario Lopez
Our love for each other is greater than capitalism's lack of effective planning. In Seattle, we have created a COVID19…
- Local artists who want to Livestream a performance from a local house venue can promote their own digital revenue stream to raise funds, by emailing email@example.com and people can watch performances and recordings of previous shows/performances at this Twitch site:
- Local Seattle author, Ijeoma Oluo and others have organized this fundraiser on behalf of Artist Relief Fund, to help local artists financially struggling because of Covid19.
Seattle Artists Relief Fund Amid COVID-19 organized by Ijeoma Oluo
The Seattle arts community has held and nurtured me for years. Those of us in the arts community and those of us who…
- In the situation of a mandatory lockdown, or you need to quarantine for 14 days, you should have enough supplies to last that time. It’s a good idea to have at least 2 weeks of supplies in your home. Fema has a guide with a checklist here:
Build a Kit
Everyone should have emergency supplies on hand if a disaster strikes. Your emergency supplies should be sufficient to…
Facebook Community Support Groups
- Eastside & South Seattle COVID/Coronavirus Mutual Aid
Mutual aid support for survivors, sick & disabled, immunocompromised, undocumented, black, queer, indigenous, and/or people of color:
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
- Burien Strong- United Against Covid19
A place where community members can discuss how to strengthen, sustain and encourage small businesses of all kinds in the area to thrive and survive during Covid19:
Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
- @Home Learning- LWSD & Beyond
A group designed to support parents in Lake Washington School District and surrounding communities while schools are closed due to Covid19. It’s a place to share learning links, resources, recommendations, suggestions, brainstorming and village support to keep kiddos engaged, focused and entertained while learning:
- Support the ID-Beat the Hype
“Support the ID” is an informal grassroots effort to help support our community businesses and restaurants during the current coronavirus trauma. Friends, co-workers, and families are urged to patronize the Seattle International District (Chinatown, Nihonmachi, and Little Saigon). Small family businesses are the heart and backbone of the ID:
Support the ID-Beat the Hype
"Support the ID" is an informal grassroots effort to help support our community businesses and restaurants during the…
- Support White Center- Beat the Corona Virus!
Support White Center is an informal community effort to help support our local small businesses and restaurants during the coronavirus trauma. Friends co-workers and families are urged to patronize the White Center businesses on both sides of Roxbury. Small family businesses have been the backbone of our neighborhood. Please use the site to share your visits to businesses and help organize delivery runs or take out events for work or home:
Free Electronic Databases and Streaming Services:
- King County Library System has an online database where you can stream HBO movies/documentaries and get paywall free access to news sites like the Seattle Times and Washington Post. If you don’t have a KCLS library card you can sign up for an online one (this option is not available to Seattle residents):
Databases | Online Library
Read interactive books. Play educational games and solve puzzles. Learn with activities. For children ages 2-8. Get…
- The Metropolitan Opera will stream free HD live performances on their website during the coronavirus closure, beginning Monday, March 16th:
Met to launch "Nightly Met Opera Streams," a free series of encore Live in HD presentations…
Met to launch "Nightly Met Opera Streams," a free series of encore Live in HD presentations streamed on the company…
Worker and Small Business Support
If you do not plan to return to your same employer/job, don’t apply for Standby, check “Laid Off.” If you do plan to return to your same employer/job check “Standby”. For Standby the return to work date is 12 weeks (any more than that will result in a denial). The employer should contact Employment Security before 12 weeks if more time is needed, and give all of the employee names and request additional time. This also applies to part-time employees.
If you have been denied, you can appeal and it will be straightened out, so don’t worry. Governor Inslee has waived the one-week waiting period for unemployment benefits. This means you can be eligible for UI benefits the first week of your claim. Once your eligibility is determined, payments are processed and issued within a few weeks of claim receipt.
The average unemployment claim is approved with no issues and benefits become available shortly after you file your weekly claim. Other claims require more research to reach a decision on whether you’ll receive benefits and could take a little longer. Apply at:
ESDWAGOV - Unemployment Benefits
The claims center number at 800-318-6022 will be open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. (except holidays) as…
- Economic Injury Recovery Program
Small business owners in Washington State are eligible for a low-interest loan due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Apply at: https://disasterloan.sba.gov/ela/ and learn more about Disaster Loans here:
- Businesses should contact state and local tax jurisdictions to make defer tax payments. If they have employees who are laid off, they should request relief from benefit charges so that this does not increase their future tax rates. You must submit your request in writing and the Notice to Base Year Employer form and any supporting documentation (eg: resignation letter). You can submit your relief of charges online using eServices. In the Client Account View, select the Issues tab then the “Relief of Charges” link.
Employment Security Department
Registration and Rates Unit
PO Box 9046
Olympia WA 98507–9046
Employment Security - Login
Use your SecureAccess Washington (SAW) username and password Employers: If you have ever paid taxes online with EAMS…
- To mitigate barriers to capital for Seattle’s most vulnerable businesses, the City of Seattle will commit approximately $1.5 million in one-time Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funds to the Small Business Stabilization Fund, an emergency fund that provides working capital grants in amounts up to $10,000 to qualifying small businesses
Small Business Stabilization Fund
To mitigate barriers to capital for Seattle's most vulnerable businesses, the City of Seattle will commit approximately…
- B&O Tax Deferment
Effective immediately, the City of Seattle Department of Finance and Administrative Services (FAS) will defer business and occupation (B&O) tax collections for businesses that have annual taxable incomes of $5 million or less and that pay city taxes quarterly. This will allow small business owners increased flexibility during a period of financial duress caused by the COVID-19 outbreak. If you have questions, please call (206) 684–8484 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disaster Loans for Small Businesses
The federal Small Business Administration (SBA) may be able to provide assistance through the Economic Injury Disaster Loans program to businesses that have suffered a substantial economic injury in an eligible disaster area. Congress approved up to $7 billion in low-interest disaster loans specifically to assist small businesses impacted by COVID-19. These loans can help small businesses meet financial obligations and cover operating expenses. Visit:
Additional Resources and Petitions:
- Bae Love has created a page with tons of Covid 19 informational resources for students, and community members on LinkTree:
- Google doc of resources compiled by Covid19 mutual aid:
- Resource list compiled by Northwest Folklife:
Northwest Folklife: COVID-19 Artist & Community Resource List
Northwest Folklife is committed to supporting our community's artists and community groups. Below, you'll find a list…
- City of Seattle Covid19 Resources for the Community:
COVID-19: Resources for Community
This page contains information and links for City of Seattle programs and services that may be helpful for residents…
- Local union Teamsters 117 has put out a petition advocating for $1,000 in emergency pay for Lyft, Uber, and Taxi drivers who are seeing a steep reduction in business:
DRIVERS UNION: Fund COVID-19 Emergency Relief for Drivers Now!
John Scearcy, Secretary-Treasurer
- Uber and Lyft drivers in WA, now may be eligible for unemployment even if they are still driving:
Burien wellness center for people needing a massage. Free twice a week mindful meditation online classes:
Three Tree Wellness Center - Massage and Energy Work
Three Tree Wellness in Burien, WA is a wonderful relaxing, healing place for Therapeutic Massage, Relaxation Massage…
Medical Resources and Support
In response to the growing Covid-19 outbreak, Washington Healthplan Finder has announced a special enrollment period through April 8th, for health insurance. Apple Health (Medicaid) enrollment is open year-round.
Coronavirus FAQs | Washington Health Benefit Exchange
Frequently Asked Questions: How do I enroll in health insurance during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak? An…
- Medical clinics offering sliding scale and charity care:
2101 E Yesler Way, Seattle, WA 98122
500 19th Ave E, Seattle, WA 98112
Located in the Swedish Cherry Hill Campus next to the ER (open daily from 6 pm-10 pm)
550 16th Ave, Seattle, WA 98122
3815 S Othello St, Seattle, WA 98118
1629 North 45th Street, Seattle, WA 98103
1753 NW 56th St #200, Seattle, WA 98107
6020 35th Avenue SW, Seattle, WA 98126
- 9245 Rainier Avenue South, Seattle, WA 98118
8915 14th Ave S, Seattle, WA 98108
Covid-19 Assistance and Public Charge FAQ for Immigrants
Traducción Española dịch tiếng Việt Additional $2 million will ensure Fresh Bucks serves 6,000 people in 2020, up from…
Community Information | Northwest Immigrant Rights
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Information Like the rest of the community, we are concerned about the COVID-19 (also known as…
- Covid-19 Relief Fund for undocumented renters in the Seattle area
The United Student Association of South Seattle Community College is raising money through GoFundMe for a rent fund to assist undocumented Seattle area renters. They are a little under $5,000 away from being able to distribute the funds.
COVID-19 - Relief Fund for Undocumented People organized by Guadalupe M.M
Washington Community, The recent Coronavirus--COVID-19--community spread has compelled us to handle our health with the…
PPE and Mask Drives for Medical Workers
- Drop off unopened boxes of bags and masks for Evergreen Hospital health workers, who are working in the epicenter. In an effort to streamline donations and support their providers, EvergreenHealth Foundation can accept curbside drop off of unopened boxes or bags of masks between 8:30 am — 4:30 pm M-F at Physicians and Surgery Pavilion located at 12333 NE 130th Lane. Please contact Jennifer at 425–899–1998 once you arrive. They will get these items to the hospital; please do not drop off supplies at the hospital. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call (425) 899–1900
- If you work at or own a construction company, medical or dental office, or other organization with an inventory of potentially life-saving personal protective equipment, donate your unused masks and PPE to healthcare workers treating Covid patients. WA State Labor Council, UFCW21, WA State Nurses Association, and others are collecting respirators and PPE to donate to hospitals and first responders treated Covid-19 patients.
Your Supplies Save Lives
Do you work at or own a construction company, medical or dental office, or other organization with an inventory of…
- If you live in Seattle you can also donate to a community-led N95 respirator collection drive, for city hospitals. Fill out this form below and someone can pick them up from you.
- Providence is asking those who are able to sew, to make masks for medical workers, due to a severe shortage. They will provide the material kits for those who sign up, which will make 100 masks each. These materials have been tested and are medical grade material. You can drop completed masks off at Providence St Joseph Health in Renton or Northwest Kidney Centers (also in Renton). Call Deanna Young RN at (425)–203–5208 for porch pickup. There are also drop off locations in Kirkland, Woodinville, and Seattle. Click, here, for additional drop off location information. (*Update: They have given out all of their kits, check back soon for more info)
Anti Stigma Resources
- King County Office of Equity and Social Justice Funding Opportunity- Hate and Bias Response Fund
- King County Office of Equity and Social Justice COVID-19 Community Response Fund
On March 10, 2020, the King County Council approved a suite of emergency legislation proposed by King County Executive Dow Constantine to aid in the county’s response to the COVID-19 outbreak. The final package included $1 million for the Office of Equity and Social Justice (OESJ) to provide flexible resources for engagement and outreach to populations on the frontlines of the coronavirus outbreak. Grants of up to $25,000 will be awarded to community-based organizations and other stakeholders serving impacted communities. OESJ will prioritize funding to partners working with communities at the highest risk of immediate and long term negative health, social and economic impacts, with an emphasis on communities located near isolation, quarantine and recovery sites.
Please download the COVID-19 Community Response Fund overview and criteria and application for the fund. Applications are currently being accepted on a rolling basis. Questions and completed applications must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equity and Social Justice
The ESJ Opportunity Fund is a competitive process ran by the Office of Equity and Social Justice that provides…
- The city of Seattle Bias Hurts site — Report Discriminatory Harassment
Anti Bias | SOCR - CivilRights | seattle.gov
Whether at home, at work, or in a public place, everyone is protected from discriminatory harassment. Discriminatory…
- The City of Bellevue online crime reporting tool (Click on “Bias-Related Event”)
Report a Crime Online
START REPORT The Bellevue Police Department's online crime reporting system allows you to submit a police report…
- King County anti-stigma resources and social media toolkit:
State, county, and city governments and other organizations often have a place to report discrimination including, but…
Resources for Students, Parents, and Teachers
- K-12 online learning resources:
The Big List of FREE Resources for Coronavirus Help - Wonder Life Designs | Life Planners | Weekly…
Top Things have gotten tough for many of us around the world; in these last few months, weeks and especially in the…
BrainPOP - Animated Educational Site for Kids - Science, Social Studies, English, Math, Arts & Music, Health, and…
Khan Academy | Free Online Courses, Lessons & Practice
You can learn anything. Expert-created content and resources for every course and level. Always free.
PBS LearningMedia | Teaching Resources For Students And Teachers
Inspire your students with thousands of free teaching resources including videos, lesson plans, and games aligned to…
IXL | Math, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies, and Spanish
IXL is the world's most popular subscription-based learning site for K-12. Used by over 8,000,000 students, IXL…
Educational Games, Worksheets, and More for Kids
An Educational platform for parents and teachers of pre-k through 5th grade kids. Support your kids learning journey…
Homepage | Minecraft: Education Edition
Find out how to use Minecraft in the classroom. Get the latest information on Minecraft: Education Edition, and take…
Starfall: Learn to Read with Phonics, Learn Mathematics
Starfall has no advertising, does not collect personal information from children, does not sell any information, and…
Fun at Home - Breakout EDU
In the event that your school is closed for an extended period of time as a result of recent events, we've put together…
EVERFI Parents & Students | Digital Lessons for Remote Learning
EVERFI's digital lessons are used by more than two million K-12 students, and thanks to our sponsors, are always…
List of educations companies offering free access due to coronavirus
Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions due to School Closings - Google Drive
Math for grades 1–8
learn math for free. forever.
Easily motivate 1st to 8th grade students to learn and practice math. Accessible at home or in class! Full curriculum…
Math Playground Makes Math Fun!
Practice addition, multiplication, fractions and algebraic reasoning with our popular math games. Discover fun and…
Adaptive Learning Platform | Learning Games | Sumdog
Build tables confidence through a combination of student directed practice, custom challenge setting and (coming soon)…
Preschool & Kindergarten Worksheets
Use these free worksheets to learn letters, sounds, words, reading, writing, numbers, colors, shapes and other…
400+ free printable worksheets for kindergarten INSTANT download
Here is a list of all free printable worksheets for kindergarten you can find on Planes & Balloons. All in one place…
Smithsonian Science Education Center
At the heart of our work is the idea that all youth-regardless of gender, geography, or socio-economic status-should be…
Rader's CHEM4KIDS.COM - Chemistry basics for everyone!
If you're not into graphics like home page image above, use the search tool (powered by Google) that will check our…
Rader's BIOLOGY 4 KIDS.COM - Biology basics for everyone!
If you're not into graphics like home page image above, use the search tool (powered by Google) that will check our…
UNIVERSE | GALAXIES | STARS | SYSTEMS | SOLAR SYSTEM SOLAR SYSTEM DETAILS | EXPLORATION Use this search tool (powered…
NASA Kids' Club
NASA.gov brings you the latest images, videos and news from America's space agency. Get the latest updates on NASA…
Open-and-go lessons that inspire kids to love science.
Hi! My name is Doug, I taught elementary science for seven years and made it my students' favorite subject. I created…
Smithsonian Distance Learning Resources
The Smithsonian is committed to supporting teachers and their students around the globe as they face unprecedented new…
Looking for a video that showcases engineering? A hands-on engineering activity or lesson plan for your outreach event…
Age of Learning Helps Kids at Closed Schools
Age of Learning provides schools closed due to the coronavirus with free home access for all affected families to…
31 Amazing Sources for Free Teacher Resources
Teachers are always on the lookout for new inspiration and new ideas, but who's got time to plow through the zillions…
How to Utilise Twinkl during the Coronavirus Shutdown: A Guide for Schools
Schools across the globe are responding to the outbreak of the Coronavirus. In some cases schools have closed or are…
- The YMCA is offering childcare for essential workers (includes medical providers, first responders, and other essential employees such as grocery and drug store employees), at their King County branches. Care will be available beginning at 7:30 AM on March 18, 2020. Care hours will be 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM Monday-Friday and can be a full or partial week. For families interested in child care, email email@example.com for next steps.
YMCA Opens Child Care for Essential Workers to Serve Hundreds of Families
Seattle, WA, March 17, 2020 - During the COVID-19 shutdown of fitness and recreational facilities, the YMCA of Greater…
- Los Colores Bilingual Home Daycare
Childcare center in Federal Way accepting drop-ins during school closures Monday–Friday 7 am–5 pm for ages 2–8 years old at $50/day. For more information call 206–351–6531.
Address: 28305 20th Ave S, Federal Way, WA 98003
Colores Spanish Immersion Childcare & Preschool, LLC
I am lucky not only to have a great friend in Ix-Chel, but to witness how tender, sweet and kindly i... s with…
- Childcare referrals
Statewide referral center that helps families find and pay for childcare.
Child Care Resources
Child Care Resources has shifted to remote operation through April 24th . CCR is still operating. All services for…
This a crowdsourced list that will be updated frequently, send me corrections or resources by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contacting me on twitter @alyciaramirez3