What are the many different types of courier services available in the UK?
TYPES OF COURIER SERVICES IN THE UK
Courier services in the UK:
The international shipping industry in the UK is a force to be reckoned with. International courier companies in UK have set high standards for the rest of the international shipping companies engaging in worldwide parcel services.
A strong labor force works hard to make sure that international delivery from UK to other countries happens smoothly. But other than this, there is domestic parcel delivery service that caters to the people of the urban cities and towns.
Essentially, there are 5 types of worldwide parcel services and parcel delivery service in the UK.
• International shipping service: This takes place between two countries. International courier companies in UK have to pick the right mode of transport for their worldwide delivery services. Some examples are; parcel to Europe from UK, courier to India from UK.
• Same day express courier service: International courier companies in UK provide this special facility of urgent or last minute delivery of parcels. This type of parcel delivery service is mostly popular in metropolitan cities. Although popular in metropolitan cities, the services are growing and expanding.
• Overnight courier service: International logistics firms in UK also provide overnight parcel delivery service wherein the parcel reaches your doorstep the next morning. The logistics companies UK make shipping happens overnight.
• Warehousing services: In this type, international courier companies in UK engage in picking, packing, dispatching,
storage, reporting and management solutions. This gives them greater control over their orders.
• Standard courier services: The final type is where international courier companies in UK don’t deliver the goods under the pressure of a strict time frame. This type of worldwide delivery services is suitable for people who aren’t in a hurry to receive their orders.
International courier companies in UK like DTDC UK and others have always managed to push the envelope. Their aim is to provide the best quality of worldwide delivery services in multiple ways. Their schemes or types are globally appreciated and followed by other international logistics firms.