Versatile Blogger Award
I have been rendered speechless by Mrs.Anne.T.Bell ( www.talesalongtheway.com) for nominating me for the ‘Versatile Blogger’ Award.
She is a retired elementary school teacher based out of the US. And more than that she is in love with India. She appears to know more about India than even many Indians . Her undying passion for Gujarat, a state in India, and Ahmedabad, an important city of the state, is visible in most of her posts.
For the first time I have come across an American blogger whose knowledge of geography has extended outside of mainland America. Her knowledge of the history of India also points to her keen academic rigor.
Thank you for the nomination, Mrs.Anne.T.Bell. Namaste.
- Thank the blogger who nominates you publicly in the post and by linking back to his/her blog.
- Display the image of the award on your blog.
- Share 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate a minimum of 5 bloggers for the award and notify them on their “about” page or another page of their blog.
- Facts About Me :
- software architect who works for a bank. I write software during day and blog during night.
- love non-fiction books, writing and speaking — in that order.
- read anything written including that on the back of wrappers
- interested in economics, international relations, data analytics in that order
- favorite authors include Wodehouse and R.K.Narayan among 30 others
- favorite poets include Wordsworth and Frost among 5 others
- also blog in Tamil ( a south Indian language ) at www.amaruvi.com
I nominate the following bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
Hi! I'm Grace. Welcome to my blog, WorkingWithGrace.🙂 I have interviewed a number of inspiring people for my blog…workingwithgrace.wordpress.com
I was recently contacted by the PR of myDaily Meal to review their product. I was sceptical about it initially. However…iamstri.wordpress.com
Congratulations to the bloggers.