Human salespeople have a big reputation problem.
I read a study recently that really pissed me off.
Sam Mallikarjunan
835

Curious, I don’t see Robot anywhere on the list. So, where would they stack up? And Robots are one thing, BOTs are another.

For all those people that believe “robots” are better than people — they’re probably right. They could probably kick the ass of the CEO, or CFO — they could probably “guide” a prospective customer down the purchasing path, and they can draw a perfect straight line.

But, here’s the rub. As soon as we displace all those people, we better have an economic plan of action. Because about 10% of the population will be support the other 90% without jobs.

Just sayin’

One clap, two clap, three clap, forty?

By clapping more or less, you can signal to us which stories really stand out.