Shoppertise is a mobile-first eCommerce platform that empowers small business owners with smarter, safer, and easier ways to sell their products and services online. This platform includes Shoppertise Marketplace (A curated marketplace with uniquely designed goods — https://www.shoppertise.com) and Shoppertise Pocketbook (A personal sales assistant for small businesses on-the-go — https://www.pocketbook.io).
We are committed to empowering small business owners and shaping the future of digital commerce. As a very lean operation, every member on the team is given equal opportunity to lead and learn. We cultivate growth, reward effort, and celebrate achievements — all in a close-knit, non-creepy, family-like environment.
Our platforms — Shoppertise Marketplace and Shoppertise Pocketbook — are well-received in the digital commerce landscape and we are seeking to expand our operations in the coming year. Therefore, we are seeking an experienced iOS mobile developer to work closely with our engineering and product teams to integrate enterprise-level tools and bank-level security payment gateways into a mobile-friendly solution. If you think you’re up for the challenge, read on to find out what is expected of you.
- You will be our right-hand man/woman to our Lead Mobile Developer (He’s a nice guy!)
- You will be involved in all phases of the software development cycle — from ideation to analysis of data usage collected — to prototyping, system design, development, testing and deployment.
- You have 2 or more years of experience in iOS development.
- Familiar with iOS Design Guidelines and possess strong UI design exposure
- Experience with Swift
- Experience with Xcode IDE
- Experience with CocoaPods and other major open source iOS projects
- You like learning new things
- You enjoy working in a team
- You treat tasks and codes very seriously
- You are a natural at creative problem-solving
Other desirable traits
- You are generally comfortable with sharing your opinions
- You have worked in the development of iOS apps from the ground-up
- You have worked with backend servers
- You know where to find good food
To apply for this role, send Christine an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget to include your résumé and links to any relevant work (apps you have created, GitHub projects etc.).
StartUp Jobs Asia — Startup Jobs in Singapore , Malaysia , HongKong ,Thailand from http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/14479-ios-mobile-developer-front-end-developers-job-at-shoppertise-sdn-bhd-malaysia