Dragon Wealth emerges as the leading technology for the rapidly-expanding Asian financial advisory industry.
Hailed as the Hubspot for the financial advisor (“IFA”), Dragon Wealth offers the world’s fastest way for financial advisors to increase sales and acquire more investors through an integration-free platform & mobile app.
Dragon Wealth is poised for fast-paced growth on the back of an industry set to double over the coming years as investable income escalates to US $14 trillion in the Asian region.
If you eat, sleep and breathe design. We would love to talk to you. We are looking for a designer to help lead our design efforst on our mobile app/website and social media collaterals. You will work directly with the founders of the company to come up with next generation products that could change the world. Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to usability. Demonstrable UI and graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. Solid experience in creating wireframes, mockups, and user flows.
- Developing solid UX concepts, including defining user needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, storyboards, scenarios, user flows and use cases
- Working with project teams to design and deliver necessary artifacts which may include (but not be limited to): wireframes, working prototypes, mockups, presentations and web ready graphic elements
- Working closely with developers when “design meets development” to help ensure the best possible outcomes
- Demonstrating the ability to create and follow style guides, design requirements, and brand identity standards
- Ideally experienced in mobile app design + design for social media marketing campaigns
- Experience designing for web, tablet and mobile devices, including complex web applications.
- Creative and an eye for design (details)
- Experience working with complex enterprise systems
- Interaction Design experience building multi step processes which meet various user scenario needs
- Must have experience defining information architecture, or interaction design for several complex software or web applications and/or significant websites
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS
- Experience developing workflows and annotated wireframes
- Deep understanding of and experience with several platforms such as Windows, Mobile, Web and Mac technologies
- Strong innovative and creative design skills
- excellent layout, color, and typography skills, with a great attention to detail
- Understanding of the importance of documentation, coding & design standards
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non technical audience at various levels of the organization
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- ability to accept art/design direction from leadership
- People person
- ability to accept constructive criticism
- Must possess an online portfolio with a range of interactive samples
- Prefer experience working on enterprise products
- Strong mobile experience a plus
StartUp Jobs Asia — Startup Jobs in Singapore , Malaysia , HongKong ,Thailand from http://www.startupjobs.asia/job/14530-ui-ux-designer-product-design-job-at-dragon-wealth-asia-singapore