Never stop reading
Rich people continue to invest in themselves long after college, they are always reading. If you walk into a wealthy person’s home, you will notice they have lots of books. The successful are successful because they never stop learning. Reading is going to help you in many aspects of life, we recommend reading the following books on finance:
1. “The Intelligent Investor” by Benjamin Graham
2. “Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits” by Philip Fisher
3. “The Theory of Investment Value” by John Burr Williams
4. “Irrational Exuberance” by Robert Shiller
5. “The Essays of Warren Buffett” by Warren Buffett
6. “The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan To Financial Fitness” by Dave Ramsey
Reading develops the mind, improves vocabulary and memory. It has also been proven to provide relaxation. If you are trying to better your life, and gain financial freedom reading is a must.
Thank you for reading! If this was helpful and you enjoyed it, like it by hitting the heart button below.