How to Cycle
- Decide: How coordinated are you?
2. Emus: arrive at least ten minutes early to your destination so you can lock your bike without being observed by your companion. You will inevitably spend 1 minute fumbling with the U-lock and 1 minute looking at the rack to ensure you actually locked your frame to the bike rack.
3. Panthers: arrive at your leisure.
4. Choose your music. You need one main song for daily use (i.e., Wizard of Oz Wicked Witch theme song) and a night song (like Night Moves by Bob Seger).
5. Hum the day song when riding.
6. Sing the night song when riding.
7. Pro tip: If you arrive at a destination and the bike racks are located near shrubbery, wait there until your companion arrives and then pop out of the bushes, therefore scaring the bejesus out of him.