Applying for Sponsored Worker Visa UK (Tier 2 General)

People looking for UK Sponsored Worker Visa then two things you have to keep in mind:
1. you must from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) & Switzerland so that you can get permission to work in the UK.
2. you must have sponsor license to work in the UK.

For more queries, visit: