Advertisement: SONIC fast food
- What visual effects are used to define location? the sign and video of men near there cars
- What sound effects are used to define action? the fact that the men are drinking sonic drinks
- What type of format is used? there were 4 main shots and it conveyed that
- Write a brief synopsis of the ad (three or four sentences at most). This ad was shot at a sonic fast food restaurant. Two adult men are having a conversation about the food and have a number of sonic milkshakes on their car to make the scene look obnoxious. The men continue having a conversation with dramatic responses about the deals Sonic is having.
- What is the target market of the ad? The target market is young millennial who want to consume more than their fair share of fast food
- What benefits are offered by the ad? The ad presents a lot of good information about the deals that are offered.
- Is there a call to action in the ad? The call to action is to get in your car and get Sonic’s food before the deals are over.