Lots of money people from the past couple of months asking me how I was able to purchase e-books, music, movies and other subscriptions like Gaana.com. So, I thought to write this article explaining all about it.
What’s Google Money?
Google money is basically known as Google Play Balance. It is a credit which you can use to make a purchase over a Google Play Store. This amount will be non-transferable which means you cannot cash this amount unless you are on ios(will discuss further in this article). You can only use this amount to pay over the Google Play Store, make in-app purchases, over anywhere who is accepting the Google play balance.
What you can do with this money?
- You can buy & subscribe to content & services on Google Play.
- In the UK and European Economic Area member countries, Google Play balance cannot be used for Google Play Newsstand subscriptions.
- You can get Cash in your PayPal account (if you’re using the iOS app)
- You can use your balance to buy content that’s sold in the same currency as your balance. For example — Google music is of ₹15 means you can buy it using ₹15 in your Google Play Balance account.
- For example, if you redeem an Australian gift card in AUD, you can’t use it in Germany since the purchase in Germany would be in Euros.
- You can only combine your Google Play balance with another form of payment or promotion if your balance is less than your purchase amount.
- In India, the max limit of the account is 40,000 INR.
How to earn it?
There is always an option to get an appreciation amount when you do good things for someone or when you help someone. Google also works in this way. All we have to do is just help Google to understand and get better market data which will directly help them to serve us better.
In brief, this application will send you surveys in a period of time and to you will get the Google Play Balance as a reward to fill those surveys genuinely. Honest answers are more welcome.
Let’s understand what are these surveys
Google Surveys is basically a market research tool that consists of online surveys in order to make more informed business decisions. Google automatically analyzes responses, providing the data back to market researchers through a simple online interface.
Where does the app works?
Currently, this application is available in 20 countries as of now.
Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States.
How to Answer Survey?
In general, surveys are given out randomly. There is a system which directly detects if you are lying or not answering surveys truthfully, then you will receive fewer surveys. Therefore, the best way to maximize your earnings is, to be honest.
Does Survey Expire?
Yes, surveys timeout after 24 hours. If you start the survey but are offline during the time it expires, we will notify you that the survey is ready for you to answer when you come back online. However, if the survey has expired when you come back online you will no longer be able to answer that survey or get rewards.
How much do you pay per survey?
It all depends on the time you had taken to fill it, how honestly you had given the answers, and also depends on the number of questions.
I hope you had a good understanding of Google Opinions Rewards application after reading this article. Many of you already know about it and many of you don’t. Try to earn more and more credit out of it and buy your favourite movie, or book or music. To learn more check out the opinion surveys official website and if you have any other question you can ask here.
If you find this reading useful, please click the 👏 button and share to help others find it! Feel free to leave a comment 💬 below.
Have feedback? Let’s be friends on Instagram.