Do You Have A Cold…Or The Flu? | Prevention
Your throat is scratchy, and your head is pounding these are very common things we experience. These are the symptoms for flu or cold. Now, as we experience such symptoms, how to understand if that is flu or cold?
What Is The Difference Between A Cold And The Flu?
The common cold and flu both are respiratory illnesses but they are caused by different viruses. Well, these two types of illnesses have similar symptoms; it is at times difficult to say the difference considering the symptoms alone. In general, the flu is worse than the common cold. Anas Barbariae The symptoms, however, are more ordinary and severe. Colds are habitually milder than the flu. People affected with colds generally have a runny or stuffy nose; which generally do not result in serious health problems. Flu can have very severe associated complications.
Since flu is common; people generally prefer to depend on Homeopathic Medicine For Flu. Once you feel feverish, cough, muscle or body aches, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, headaches and fatigue start taking Anas Barbariae For Flu. Bhargava Anas Barbariae is a dependable and safe Homeopathic Medicine For Flu. Anas Barbariae is a name that relieves and shortens the duration of flu symptoms.
How Bhargava’s Anas Barbariae Helps You?
· It supports the body’s self-healing power and increases its resistance
· Prevents the cold from getting worse and spreading to the bronchi or sinuses
· Relief from runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, fever and body aches
· You donot feel drowsiness
· Adults and children above 2 Years
· Symptomatic:3 vial per day at an interval of 6 hours each
· Prophylactic:1 vial per week during the flu season
· Children below two years: Half the adult dose