What the Five 
The fil rouge of the week should have been artificial intelligence. Unfortunately there’s plenty of artificial stuff but not much room for intelligence here. In exchange we’re collecting exquisite pet poo.
- Can’t wait to cram my physical space with the shit I get on Facebook everyday…
…Something nice might actually happen though.
2. Barton F. Graf has got its own AI platform too. And it’s gonna rock guys.
3. When your cat’s shit hits the fan, I’d definitely like to be there.
4. A paradigm shift on map design that changes the way we think about destinations.
5. Blade Runner 2049 is in theatres next week. Just saying.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to enjoy the weekend.