Welcome back! Or perhaps welcome aboard? it’s all essentially the same so I guess no worries.
Anyways, I am pleased to bring to you today the second installment of Playlist Wednesdays! This week I bring to you the one and only playlist, without you,.
So without further ado,
- I’ve been on probably the second biggest Janis Joplin kick in my life and this song definitely tops the list of most played this week. It’s so raw and real, like most things she does, and it’s so good!
- So this is more D.R.A.M. than it is Chance the rapper, like the vocals are all him, but it’s still a minute and thirty seconds of amazingness. Who doesn’t love being told they’re special?
- Young the Giant is probably one of the coolest bands I’ve ever stumbled upon and I always end up listening to them when I least expect it. Just take a listen, everybody really likes this song anyways.
- Who doesn’t love a sappy song about a girl in knee socks? But in all honesty, this song is probably the sole reason why I own knee socks. Well, that and the fact that I had a stint in a catholic school.
- Modest Mouse rocks! They’re sooooo underappreciated and I just need you to listen to this amazing tune.
- I’m just so excited for Lorde’s latest music. She’s such a cool artist and she has a range, this is just an example of that.
- I just like to listen to this song when I’m being melodramatic, which I have been all this week.
- Despite their shortcomings, I can always jam out to the old school Killers.
- My friend got me super hooked on Phoenix and I literally cannot stop listening to them. this song is perhaps my favorite in this particular album.
- Isn’t there a story by the same name?
- Man, I really miss the Strokes, even if they did get super drunk and forget their own songs.
- The Kooks make such catchy tunes! Their songs just make me want to dance around my room in my socks.
- This song seems so familiar, I’m just not sure exactly from where or what.
- I’m such a sucker for the Lumineers, there’s just something that makes me feel like I’m part of a romance so deep it hurts whenever I listen to their songs.
- The video for this song is so trippy, it’s such a ride.
- Need I say more?
- The subtle angst in this song is just playing with my emotions but I can’t bring myself to care long enough to stop listening.
- I just want to play this song as I compete on Chopped, or maybe if I ever do a reality show?
- This band is just the best, just listen and be in awe.
- I heard Maps are the initials of the guy for whom this song was made for, I want that but I only have two initials :(
- I honestly have no clue who this band is but this song is pretty amazing.
Anyways, I guess this is the end of this post,
Andrea O. :)