Andre D. Ramsey
Andre D. Ramsey

Andre D. Ramsey

Serial Entrepreneur. Futurist & Chief #CustomerDisruption Evangelist. Only 5% of Marketers are Savvy Marketers; I help build confidence in the other 95%