How to unlock Samsung Galaxy S8 fast and easy
If you’ve arrived here looking how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8, we have some good news for you! First of all, you’re not the only one trying to do it, since a lot of people who got it with a two-year contract also want to do this, in order to be able to use it in any network they want, when they want.
As you probably know, there are three main ways of unlocking your phone:
- Rooting the phone and flashing a custom firmware
- Asking your carrier to do it
- Unlocking it by code
While the first one is a bit complicated and requires proper technical knowledge and the second is basically impossible, while you’re still under a contract, unlocking the Samsung Galaxy S8 by code remains the best method. You need just a few minutes and no technical background, not to mention that it takes just a few minutes!
Sounds pretty good, right? Well, let’s see how it’s done! Basically, you just need to follow these three steps:
- Find a reliable code provider
After doing a bit of research on Google, we’ve come across multiple unlocking services, but not all of them are actually reliable, so we continued to search and found UnlockScope.com and UnlockUnit.com, two of the best services of the moment, proven by the several positive reviews they received from previous clients.
2. Place your order
After deciding upon one of the services above, it’s time to place your order. On the homepage, you will see a dropdown menu, from which you need to select the phone model — Samsung Galaxy S8, in your case — then hit the ‘Unlock now’ button.
Now, you’re looking at the main order form, which needs to be completed with a few details, like:
- IMEI: It’s a unique number, which can be found by dialing *#06#, and it’s very important to be provided correctly, since it’s required to generate the unlock code.
- The name of the network and country on which your phone is locked: It’s very important to provide these exact details and NOT the name of the network on which you’re planning to use the phone!
- A valid email address: This is where you will receive the code, as well as additional instructions on how to use it.
After completing the order form, you can proceed to payment.
Note: If you prefer doing this directly from your phone, you might as well check the UnlockScope app.
3. Receive the code and insert it in your phone
Shortly after placing the order, in about an hour or so, depending on how difficult to process your IMEI is, you will receive an email with your code, so it’s time to insert it in your phone and unlock your Samsung Galaxy S8.
First of all, put a SIM card from an unsupported network, other than the one you’re currently using, in your phone and wait for a message like “SIM Network Unlock PIN” to appear.
You will also see a special field, where you need to type the code you just received. After this, hit the Unlock button and the “Unlock successful” message should be displayed.
And you’re all done! You have successfully unlocked your Galaxy S8 and it can now be used in any network around the world! See? It’s actually very easy!