Buy 1, get 1 50% off select Bayer 6-Pack Flea & Tick Products
Buy 1, get 1 50% off — select Bayer 6-Pack Flea & Tick Products when choosing In Store Pickup
Extra Online Savings!
Save $15 off $75 or $10 off $60
Free Shipping on Orders of $49+
or Free Store Pickup (where available)
You can even save more if you get petsmart coupons 10 dollars off
K9 advantix® II Over 55 Lb Dog Flea & Tick Treatment
K9 Advantix is a topical prevention and treatment of ticks, fleas, mosquitoes, biting flies and lice for monthly use on small dogs & puppies 7 weeks of age and older, weighing over 55lbs.
Health Consideration: Prevention for ticks, fleas, mosquitoes and more
Features: Comfort for the one you love
Life Stage: Puppies over 7 weeks and Adult Dogs
Package Quantity: 2 Pack
Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and warm water after handling. Keep out of reach of children. Do not contaminate feed or food. DO NOT USE ON CATS — MAY BE FATAL. Keep cats away from treated dogs for 24 hours. If applied to a cat or ingested by a cat, contact your veterinarian immediately.
1. Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice.
2. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow.
3. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by the poison control center or doctor.
4. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.
If In Eyes:
1. Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15–20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye.
2. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.
If On Skin:
1. Wash with plenty of soap and water.
Hazards to Domestic Animals:
For external use only. Do not apply to cats or kittens under 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 5 lbs. As with any product, consult your veterinarian before using this product on debilitated, aged, pregnant or nursing cats. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for cats. If signs persist, or become more severe, consult a veterinarian immediately. If your cat is on medication, consult your veterinarian before using this or any other product.
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
How to Open:
1. Be sure tube is at bottom of pouch.
2. Using scissors cut the pouch across the top and remove tube.
How to Apply:
1. Remove one applicator tube from the package. See âHOW TO OPENâ section.
2. Hold applicator tube in an upright position facing away from you and your petâs face and eyes. Pull cap off tube.
3. Turn the cap around and place other end of cap back on tube.
4. Twist cap to break seal, then remove cap from tube.
5. The dog should be standing for easy application. The entire contents of the K9 AdvantixÂ® II tube should be applied evenly to two to three spots on the top of the back from the shoulder to the base of the tail. At each spot, part the hair until the skin is visible. Place the tip of the tube on the skin and gently squeeze to expel a portion of the solution on the skin. Do not apply an excessive amount of solution at any one spot that could cause some of the solution to run off the side of the dog. Do not get this product in your dog’s eyes, or allow your dog to ingest this product.
6. Discard empty tube as described in Storage and Disposal.
7. Under normal conditions this product is effective for a month. However, in case of severe flea infestation, retreatment may be necessary earlier than four (4) weeks. Do not retreat more often than once every seven (7) days. After flea control is attained, return to a monthly retreatment schedule.
Imidacloprid, Permethrin, Pyriproxyfen
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: 1800petmeds coupons — 25% off