Why Arranged Marriages are better than Loved Marriages in India?
When a bride and a groom finds fit for their rest of the life, it is believed that they both are not only getting married to each other but their families as well. In an arranged marriage both the families understanding, co-operation is very much important for couples to live their life long.
Today internet is everywhere and almost everyone in today’s world is using it in any form and for any reason. Now days it has become an integral part of our lives. Now internet is also being used to find your life partner. Thanks to plenty of matrimonial websites in India that have made the matchmaking process the convenient, affordable reliable.
The most convincing reason for anything to prove better is its data/statistics. For marriages too, there is data that proves arranges marriages a better option than the love marriages.
Here are some reasons discussed why a single in India can go for an arranged marriage -
- In arranged marriages, couple has the fear to loose so they resolve the domestic issues in simple and fast way. Also elders in the home can help resolve the issues by giving some ideas.
- In an arranged marriage, first few years of the marriage are spent in knowing and understanding the person. So, rest of the life of couples spends in friendly way and there is less chances of fight in between. There is a sense and demand of spending more time with each other.
- As in a love marriage things may often be taken for granted, so it is difficult to adjust in it, but opposite to this, it is easy to adjust with the partner in an arranged marriage.
- In an arranged marriage, since the partners have never met before, so they care more about each other’s needs, they share everything to each other and they respect too.
- In love marriages the couple can’t expect any financial help from their family, as they mostly live far from the family and in most of the cases these kind of marriages are not accepted by the family members.
- Another factor that contributes to the success of arranged marriages is the fact that when an bride and groom matches profile, they both select the profile which best matches their choices and criteria. Also if they have matched their profiles with each other that means they have matched in economic and social standing.
I think, above written points will definitely convince you, if you are interested in an arranged marriage. Matrimonial sites in India are one of the best options to match making.