At Pesto, we are on a mission to expand access to opportunity to everyone. We are upskilling India’s top software engineering talent and getting them full-time remote jobs at the world’s best tech companies.
Today we are launching our partners portal. It bridges the gap between our alumni living in Delhi, India and our world-class hiring partners across the globe.
This is the first step to building high-caliber distributed engineering teams at the click of a button.
Here is how it works:
- When each batch graduates, we notify our hiring partners via email.
- Partners browse all our graduates’ resumes as well as code samples from their open source apprenticeships.
- Partners request email intros and interview students via their company’s own process.
- If there’s a match, we generate standard contracts, setup USD <> INR payroll and deal with all of the paperwork for hiring overseas engineers.
- Partners add their new hire to Slack and get to work.
For now, it’s free. Partners only pay their new hire’s salary.
This is just a v1 launch and we have a lot more exciting features in the pipeline. If you are hiring engineers and open to remote, shoot me an email at email@example.com.