Seabrook, WA -April 2018
It was really windy, and really rainy for 93% of the time, but the other 7% was pretty neat. Great clouds, sun, and drone shots. Tanner and Celeste came out for a few days, and the the ol’ Big Wheel Beach House kept us entertained the rest of the time! Tanner and I *did* lose the drone in the bushes at one point, and hiked through about 2 hours worth of 9ft tall trees to get to it, but we DID get to it!
Disney Aulani, Hawaii, 2017
We had a good party! Sinus problems had Grandma not being able to hear super well on our Hawaii trip so we got a couple funny memorable quotes from her. While on the flight to Hawaii your Dad asked Deb if she wanted to “switch seats” so she wouldn’t have…
Had a great time with the fam in Anguilla this year! The first picture in the mix is a collage of 47 photos stitched together from the cliff overlooking Sandy Ground on South Hill. HERE (78MB) is the full size if you want to take a look. The kids were all much better than we had anticipated them being and everyone had a pretty good time!