- Denver’s New Bus and Train Fares Are the Most Expensive in the Nation
- Drivers to RTD: I Quit
- Author Interview: Denver’s Buses and Trains Are Not Useful to Most People. A New Book Shows Why.
San Francisco Bay Area
- Curbed (Vox Media): Bay Area subway and rail costs: Why are they among the highest in the world?
- KALW: Drug users say San Francisco police scare them away from needle exchange sites
- Streetsblog SF: Wildly Inaccurate NextBus Predictions Continue
- San Francisco Chronicle: How to get SF Muni moving faster
- Denver Post: Guest Commentary: Denver’s 20-year-plan will solve congestion if drivers don’t balk
- Colorado Sun: Opinion: Want to solve the climate crisis? Stop widening roads
Architecture / Design
- 5280: With I.M. Pei’s Denver Legacy Destroyed, Boulder’s Mesa Lab Remains an Architectural Icon
- San Francisco Chronicle: Airplane Mode: A box designed to seduce you into digital disconnection
- San Francisco Chronicle: SFMOMA revisits protest politics in timely ‘Mexico 68’