For a quick, more visual scan of writing samples, check out my profile at Contently.
- We need police visibility on Muni, Streetsblog SF, April 25, 2017.
- After brutal election warfare, Scott Wiener and Jane Kim should champion meaningful campaign finance reform, San Francisco Examiner, January 30, 2017.
- How to get SF Muni moving faster, San Francisco Chronicle, February 22, 2016.
- Mayor and supervisors should ride Muni with the rest of us, San Francisco Examiner, June 2, 2015.
- Wildly inaccurate NextBus Predictions continue. Muni had four years to fix the problem. Streetsblog SF, January 13, 2017.
- Election 2016: I feel like I lost someone I love. Self-published, November 9, 2016.
- Overnight Arson Damages Equipment At Koret Playground, Hoodline, June 25, 2017.
- A party and a protest, Trump era changes San Francisco’s Pride parade, KALW News, June 22, 2017 (aggregation)
- Morning shooting leaves four dead at UPS facility in San Francisco (reporting only), KALW News, June 14, 2017
- City Launches Task Force To Study Safe Sites For Injection Drug Users, Hoodline, May 2017.
- Meet Mokhtar, The Yemeni-American Whose Extraordinary Coffee ‘Builds Bridges, Not Walls,’ Hoodline, March 2107.
- Scoop: City Looks To Replace Dog Waste Stations Destroyed By Haight Vandals, Hoodline, May 2017.
- Inauguration: On A Challenging Day, Finding Optimism In The Upper Haight, Hoodline, January 20, 2017
- Revamped: Charting a future on the site of an old architectural gem, 5280 Magazine, October 2008.
- Denver’s guru of letterpress design finds himself on museum walls, The Denver Post, December 12, 2008.
Content Marketer / Editor
- Guest post: Sharpologist: 6 Tips for Shaving Skin With Acne
- Guest post: Popsugar: How to Shave If You Have Acne
- Arithmetic’s blog. I wrote many posts and edited writers who pitched and wrote content. Hundreds of posts drove more than 250,000 clicks to Arithmetic’s website. Our most popular story attempted to serve as quality content marketing bridged with a clickbait headline: Sex & Acne: Three Real Reasons Why Making Love Helps You Have Clearer Skin.
- Social Media. In April of 2016, my #KeepMissionRed hashtag electrified San Francisco transit riders, lit up Twitter with more than 200,000 impressions in its first days, garnered significant press, and drove dozens of transit activists to a crucial public meeting. Until recently, I wrote most of the posts for the San Francisco Transit Riders on Facebook and Twitter.
- Medium: My personal profile.
- To see a PDF portfolio, click here.