Mint Chocolate Chip Avocado Cookies
1 cup brown sugar
2 cups whole wheat flour
4 small avocados ( ~ 1 cup mashed)
2 cups chocolate chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
5–10 mint leaves ( finely chopped) ( I used five but ended up wishing I used more)
1 tsp baking soda
1. Preheat your oven to 375F.
2. Mix sugars, thoroughly mashed avocados, vanilla, chopped mint leaves and egg in a bowl
3. Add whole wheat flour and baking — mix thoroughly
4. Add chocolate chips and mix thoroughly before portioning onto lightly greased sheet
5. Cookies take about 25–30 minutes.