4 Important Things to Know Before Buttock Augmentation
Every woman out there is beautiful in her own natural way. However, there is nothing better than adding some more curves to your buttock to enhance its appearance. Yes, for most women the buttock is an attractive feature that gives the figure the right balance. If you feel insecure about the way your butt looks, then it is time you do something about it. Buttock augmentation in Atlanta is a contouring procedure that helps to give you a firmer, fuller, and well-toned butt. Many women are not familiar with this surgical procedure because they shy away due to lack of enough information.
Surgeons also refer to buttock augmentation as “Gluteal augmentation.” As surgical techniques keep improving, buttock augmentation is becoming a more popular choice among women, and for good reason. A lifted, firm and rounded bottom can accentuate a feminine and youthful figure as well as boost self-esteem. According to statistics from the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons), in the USA, over 12,000 Brazilian Butt lifts took place last year.
Before you consult a specialist, here are four vital points that you need to keep in mind.
1. Brazilian Butt Lift and Butt Implants are Different
When it comes to butt augmentation, there are two techniques available to plump and lift buttocks, analogous fat transfer (Brazilian butt lift), and surgically placed silicone. Implants help to provide a rounded shape for your buttocks, whereas transfer of fat creates a natural lift and contour. The same as liposuction, Brazilian butt lift involves the removal of spontaneous fat deposits under the skin. Once the fat comes out, surgeons transfer it to where needed (in this case the butt). Based on your figure type, if you decide to go for butt augmentation, your surgeons can help you to decide on the right technique to ensure that you achieve your desired aesthetic goals. Women with less body fat can benefit from implants, while fat grafting can help to enhance sagging buttocks.
2. The Surgeon You Choose Plays a Major Role
A trusted and experienced buttock implant surgeon is the secret weapon for a procedure with the best results. The surgeon could help you to make up your mind on whether or not to go for the procedure. Since they have enough experience in buttock implants and fat grafting, they can guide you on the procedure suitable for your body type. Make sure that you choose a trusted surgeon with training certifications. Search your city and browse through the internet for the best doctors. When you finally meet the prospective surgeon, be sure to ask these questions during the appointment:
· Are You Certified? Ask the surgeon for proof that he is the right person for the job. Go through his/her medical records, certifications, degree, and years of experience.
· What Number of Butt Augmentations Have You Performed? An experienced surgeon should be a master in his field. Make sure that you ask him more about the number of successful surgeries he has performed.
· Which Procedure Is Right For Me? Since experienced surgeons know everything about the procedure, the right one should be able to explain and guide you more about the different procedures available. This also depends on your skin, and body type, so probe deeper into the question.
· How Long Will The Procedure Take? With advancements in surgical procedures, butt augmentation today does not take a long time. However, your surgeon could guide you better on the duration.
· How Long Will The Recovery Time Take? A good surgeon will assure you that you will be able to walk within a day of the procedure. You just have to avoid strenuous activities and do not exert pressure on the treated area.
· Will I Need a Revision Procedure? Be sure to ask the surgeon whether you will require a revision surgery or not. In most cases, this is not necessary, but a skilled surgeon could guide you better.
3. Buttock Augmentation Should Proportionate Your Body
An experienced surgeon will deliver results based on your figure type. It is always a great idea to have an “ideal” bottom type in mind before you consult the surgeon, understand that the procedure should be custom to your physique. Normally, the goal of such a procedure is more than just enhancing your butt; it should enhance your overall figure.
4. Buttock Augmentation Results Last a Long Time
A successful procedure lasts for years to come. However, if the results do not turn out to be like the one you were expecting, it can cost you your confidence, money for revision procedures, and potential discomfort. Silicone implants look fabulous and stay safe for more than 10 years. Fat grafting merges with your tissues and provides permanent results.
A successful buttock augmentation begins with an in-person consultation/appointment with a surgeon. This is an important step because it helps to give you more information and details on the procedure. People who visit Crispin Plastic Surgery also stop by for breast augmentation and more surgical procedures. Keep these things in mind and always choose the best surgeon with years of experience.