Today is a magical day.
With many mini breakthroughs.
- I learnt so much more about UX and design thinking today.
- I signed up for my first overseas Tech conference in New Orleans, US, happening next May.
- I bought six books at S$45 (US$33) in a go today – books that’ve always been on my bucket list
- I approached the Creative Director today and asked to critique my creative idea (without thinking about all the possible negative self-talk and labels I gave myself, including ‘you’re a strategist, not a creative’.
- I’ve been trying to write manifestos, beautiful long copy because who says strategists can’t write?
The six books I bought:
- ‘One + One = Three’ by Dave Trott
- ‘Incognito’ by David Eagleman
- ‘Limitless’ by Ajaz Ahmed
- ‘Grit’ by Angela Duckworth
- ‘Think like an entrepreneur, Act like a CEO’ by Beverly E. Jones
- ‘Eleanor & Park’ by Rainbow Rowell (Something light)